+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: A gift for Newbies!

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai newbie ko jo apne indicator yes hi wo kafi jayda badiya hai, acha hope bhai ki aap is an indicator kare bhai, aapko so that acha lagta hai bhai tohi aap trade mein pahle testing because of hota hai bhai. and I am new to this business and have downloaded this gift. I will try it on a demo account and I hope it will give me benefits to get good profits. So thank you for sharing such a gift for beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using any indicator to make a trade order is not good because it is an artificial trading strategy or trading signal. This is made by a fixed comment when the market situation changes ... one trading manual is kheyal se hi hai assi ... and newbie ko system is the same hai to uske pdf file bhi hona chahiye, yahan par newbie ko pehle samajhlena chahiye, newbie yahan system ko samjhenga to wo uske baad he usko achhe se using kar sakenga ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbie so that the basic strategy to saath trading card hai to release the strategy us us par work karne me bhi aasani hoti hai aur wo system to saath friendly hokar trading kar paate hai, humen lattice aise system to saath trading nahin karni chahiye jo samejhne me bahut jyada time lage. and you de hoe bhot he achi exptension hi I was ko use kar chuka hn aur mjhay is you use or hi jiss waja tell me he is a new trader even though ko he is k baray i seekhnay ka mashwara doga k k wo well apya ae kuch na kuch khud k lye kare aur agay barhay you business seekhnay walon k lye hain jo nahi seek us us ka koi kam nahi yaha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-19)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, and how come mainy zrur try because hi kio k hum so that is tarah ik dusry k sath discuss karty rahy gay tou acaha rahta hai hamary leyay hum easy kafi target is achieved because of sakty hain aur trade hoti bhi hai tou teame work ki tarah karny mai sahe hi rahta hai aur ap ki perfection bhi ayse he hoti hai yaha par .. and when the market situation becomes a defferent indicator it does not function properly. A trader must be able to improve their analysis and make decisions based on unique business analysis.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing mughy ise zrur try because hi, aur newbie jitny bhi hain un ko is ko try zrur because chayay kio k ho sakta hi k wo is sai kuch faida lai saky aur is mai yai bat ka bhut dehan rakhna hai k humy pehly demo par he apna pretend to paractise because of chayay the last time he was real par ana chayay .. and yahan patience rakhna bahut he jaroori hai, patiently i rehkar he sabb traders who learned karakta hiu, traders ko yahan sabb ache sejjhna chahiye fir uske liye chahe usye yah jetna bhi dena padein time ..

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader k graduated so that the indicator of acahy miles jaty hain tou is sai achea aur kia bat ho sakti hai beginner ko yaha hard work ki zrurat hoti ha kio k wo jitna is mai karty work hain utna he un ko sekhny ko milta hai aksar trader is hard working mai achea tarah sai sekh nahe sakty hain kio k un k pass kuch acah nahe hota hai material .. and using almost all signals related to generating transactions is not good especially because there are some indicators will work well for some situations only and have you ever use it on the market.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai trading to liye idher bahut se jate hai mile indicator, lekin kuch hi aise indicator nikalte hai, jinka use karne par fayda hota hai, you are kaisa hai indicator, forehead sakta hoon brick, lekin jo chahe wo isko test karke dekh sakta hai bhai. and whats the dum sahi kaha hay k? the indicators of the buhat zaida mil jay gay jays lakin wo sab ap ko jahan sa acha paisa indicators get karwa saktay hay, kuch hi hamay acha indicator results from hay.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded and attached the template in my chart but cannot understand when to take entry ... please send a guide with this template how o use this indicator ... it looks very simple but at what point we should not trade in updates ... waiting for your comment. and it helps if you do a backtest on a demo account first. This will be far safer than having to use your personal capital to conduct tests on systems that are not necessarily very powerful. then from the demo account provided for each client at the broker

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I practically got a new warning from this special healing, though it wasn't good, not only because this could be an artificial healing approach. They mention the scenario of whoever is chatting, where at work after warning anyone about costs. The new party must increase to Sly to buy it themselves. and please try to upload the graph with this indicator so we can get a clear idea of how this indicator works ... also mention the time frame to use ... maybe your system is good but without the right message how can one use this strategy .. Please also upload instructions and guidelines if you have these indicators / templates.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thear is a gift only for those who work, gifts are a result, being a beginner, you should not be involved in many things, especially indicators. If you will add a lot of indicators, it will only make you confused. So my advice for you is to keep it simple and straight. and forex to the main trade jo new users hain un ko chye to the demo per zida se ze work krne or we to the bad phrase that jab real trading main enter hon tu investment to the sath trading kren,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)