+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246
Results 2,451 to 2,459 of 2459

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use them all for my trading. For common time i use technical to help me decide entry trade. But in news time i will simply switch to fundamental analysis. And for sentiment, as long i know sentiment analysis we used everytime in our trade. Because sentiment connected with psychologi all trader and that can see in chart or moves after news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmsblack18 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex500signal View Post
    As we know Analysis in Forex trading consisting of 3 kinds of analysis, All I know is This 3 kinds of analysis relate to each other, but, which one You prefer? or maybe you use All of them ?
    for me firsty i use technical analysis it"s very importan for me because i determinet trend is he uptrend or downtrend and ressistance/suport . if i finished i use fundamental analysis for exemple taux , industry the news wish is important finaly i use sentiment analysis but just 20%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to younesjoe For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Golobutt (2019-10-02), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Junior Member forex500signal is on a distinguished road forex500signal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great
    sure of course to understand fundamental news you need knowledge, It's not easy to mastered fundamental but once you know it you'll be able to raise your advantage in trading . If you ask me, which is more important I'll answer All of them is important, because All of them are the 3 pillars of Forex Market Analysis . Sentiment analysis is one we might be hard to understand or perhaps you never heard about it, but for me still the first of all, I'm using technical Analysis as entry decision and fundamental + sentiment as consideration . Still our mission is to reach profit as high as we can

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex500signal For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i use 3 kinds of analysis depend on market condition.But normally i follow technical analysis.Although i follow technical analysis but sometime i use sentiment analysis.
    Actually i prefer technical analysis most.By gaining experience from trading is helping to select what analysis best.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamim3040 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but i think all of them is important, actually when you do analyze with both technical and fundamental analysis tools you see the power each of them alone will be a weak tool to predict the trends and market

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojcris For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), chak148 (2018-02-17), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly all the traders will start with technical analysis and then it is followed by fundamental analysis.
    and the dominant one is also determined by type of trading.
    mostly scalpers will do technical analysis.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), Rashequr Rahman (2012-12-26), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading with using technical analysis as my method to know the trend of the market and i think there are many traders do the same thing with me,
    and i agree if the fundamental is great methods then many traders get their good profit with it but for it need good ability to read the news and here is my weakness, i have to learn much about it and i want to combine technical analysis with fundamental, i believe that the results will be great
    do the best we can

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08), chak148 (2018-02-17), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex that 3 analysis are more important, a particular period one is best. Day by day forex trading you understand that when the situation which analysis is best. So practice more and more and never frustrated in forex trading, stay with forex trading, you must be success in near future.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-08)

Junior Member forex500signal is on a distinguished road forex500signal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

As we know Analysis in Forex trading consisting of 3 kinds of analysis, All I know is This 3 kinds of analysis relate to each other, but, which one You prefer? or maybe you use All of them ?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to forex500signal For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-26), abdelkrim (2019-01-08), chak148 (2018-02-17), Facebook (2018-11-26), Hayat (2018-11-26), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-25), Mustansir (2018-05-17), Unregistered (1), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246

Subscribe to this Thread (10)