+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 246 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member ForexFreak is on a distinguished road ForexFreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery ek dost na btaya hay k technical analysis es market ma buhat hi zaida maqbool hay , ya sab sa zaida use hony wali hay , fundamental bi hay lakin wo abi es ma koi zaida use nh hoti hay, analysis k liyay technical hi sahi hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullah99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market analysis is very important for every forex trader. A trader can follow technical analysis, fundamental analysis or sentimen analysis. I think technical analysis is good for every forex trader who can feel forex indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by smtrader View Post
    mery kheyal say technical analysis sab say behtr ha agr ap markit men patron ko samj gaye tu pher ap ko kesi aor cheaz ke zarorat nai ho ge es k ilawa fundamental be sahi pr men ziada tr technical pr he tavaja deta hon,
    Bhai waise to behtar ki baat kare to Fundamental aur Technical ye dono hi acha hota hai, lekin bhai dono ke bare mein janna humare liye jaruri hota hai jisse hum log yaha par ache trader ban karke achi trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned cacingfx is an unknown quantity at this point cacingfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Think fundamental is actually great ways after that many traders obtain their own good profit by it except for this would like good capability to read the actual news and right listed below is actually my weakness, i have to learn a lot about this and i need to mix technical analysis along with fundamental, i think the outcomes will end up being great...

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is actually good and technical analysis a minimum of we have to understand what is happening on the actual world and exactly just precisely the way it may affect the actual market. Actually good economist discover very robust whenever it is available to the actual news result.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading analysis, fundamental analysis and statement analysis.. if you ask about which one more dominant i think this depend on the trader, for me i rather to use technical analysis for my trade because i still not yet success to learn fundamental analysis so i cannot use it for my trade and for sentiment analysis i only use it as my information not for do trade. But if you able to use all of fundamental technical and sentimen analysis you will become the best trader ever

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer technical analysis but in the future I may change my mind and prefer another (Fundamental or Sentiment Analysis) as it's all related to my strategies and plans of trading in forex which may be changed !

Member john86 is an unknown quantity at this point john86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two main schools of thought in the financial markets. Technical analysis looks at the price movement of a security and uses this data to predict its future price movements. Fundamental analysis, on the other hand, looks at economic factors, known as fundamentals. The criticisms against technical analysis and how technical and fundamental analysis can be used together to analyze securities.

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is actually much better on my opinion. i will not claim that fundamental is actually not efficient. fundamental analysis is actually also good to the trading. but many of the actual traders really truly come to sense calm to judge the actual market actions using the energy of technical analysis.

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kheyal say technical analysis sab say behtr ha agr ap markit men patron ko samj gaye tu pher ap ko kesi aor cheaz ke zarorat nai ho ge es k ilawa fundamental be sahi pr men ziada tr technical pr he tavaja deta hon,
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 246 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)