+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1493

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Senior Member smoundaw is an unknown quantity at this point smoundaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that all of your advice must take as a trader seriously.i think you are a expert trader and also a oldest of the traders so we can really learns as many things from others trader who are in old or already spend a huge time in forex market.actually there is no any limit of learning from forex and a person can learn from any sources !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pixes is an unknown quantity at this point pixes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always advice for newbie to learn money management, because I think that's able to help the newbie to be able to walk to victory, many traders are not able to achieve success because they fail to comply with money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komla is an unknown quantity at this point komla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to the forex trading system, if you are a beginner, do you want to become a Distributor, you will be asked to try to make a good 1 then demo-account. Ok, when you can shop for intelligent handling of decisions and the patience and the need to create a style, all of the analysis. And start the supplementary agreement of $ 64000 notes.

Banned ochenapothikq1 is on a distinguished road ochenapothikq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to help forex trading, if you happen to be a good beginner, whether you want being a successful trader it is advisable to realize to do very well within first then demo account. While OK good may trade regarding call management AS WELL AS patience and have in order to make many sorts regarding analysis. AS WELL AS labor and birth your own actual deal a person need added practice.

Senior Member hemavallika is an unknown quantity at this point hemavallika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the life learning is very important ..

in the business and whole life and all need...

Junior Member joba is an unknown quantity at this point joba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to Trade Forex. If you menguras and if you want to achieve successful negotiator, so you can find basically. Then you go to a lot of notice on a demo account. When you can start real trading, then you have to try all types of student. And you can get your money management that makes sense and patience.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think newbie should learn properly and dont tend and more longing on how to find thae holy grail that is not exist so lets get rid from it it not bring something useful lets think rasionally if there is holy grail more person would be rich

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a forex guru nor a hero. but every trader should have a idol trader to take advice from him. but i do not have any idol. i totally learn forex by myself and also by asking forum members from this forum. i really thankful to them. i have also learned about money management from here's senior member. they gave me their valuable advice to me.

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the new buyer's learning limit and experienced limit is no so high but they want to earn fast as a result they lost their total investment. Personally I am a new trader. So I have lost my investment. So I think for the new trader they should learn more and more properly.

Member mumash is on a distinguished road mumash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if you find a debutant, and activities, and we expect a business you want to run demonstration Franc Exchange. Management analysis to create different forms patiently JC trading. City of Commerce, the US dollar and other application 64000 Marred.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)