+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here also newbie, I am also doing practice on a demo account. I am feeling that it is very difficult market. And it is very tough to earn from Forex market. Is there any special skills to gain to get confidence and easiness to make my self a good and successful trader. I shall be very thank full to you it you guide me further..... dear hamen chaye k hamen as a new trader k hamen forex market mein hamen kabhi bhi hamen zyada earning karny ki taraf nhi jana chaye hamen chaye k hamen always low risk k sath trading karna chaye hamen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful trading in the forex market requires a lot of hard work and dedication, so if you must be successful in the forex market you must make consistent practicing a priority regardless of whether you are making profit or not, just continue to practice and as time goes on you will be able to come up with a better idea of how to trade profitably. I have several pieces of fairly good advice, but if I can choose only one this would be it: Learning to trade is not a sprint, it�s a multi-year marathon. Don�t give up.I would urge newbies to learn the power of compounding modest, but CONSISTENT, daily profits � and, then, letting those profits grow exponentially to build wealth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account par jab practice ki jati hai tab emotions ko control karna easy hota lekin real trading me aisa nahi hai . Please Forex trading me greedy mat banay or ziada se ziada techniques ko learn karnay ki koshish karay.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri advice new trader k liye yahi hai k aap jab trading start kartay hai to fundamental and technique analysis ko zaroor learn karay. Jab tak aap ka balance capital nahi ho jata trading na karay. Long term trades par ziada focus karay and choose best strategies .

Banned Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,506 Times in 5,442 Posts
    Big bad habits in forex trading......
    1. Jald bazi se Kam kerna
    2. Trade opening men jaldi kerna
    3. Trade close kerny men jaldi kerna
    4. Market ko analysis na kerna or trade laga Dena
    5. Stop loss ko use na kerna
    6. Emotional ho ker trading kerna
    7. Loss hony k bad foran hi loss ko recover kerny ki try kerna

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are say the right and I am agree with your opinion . I think that those Ade beginning in this market. They should bhe read the thread and follow the tips. I think that they are follow the tips.than they are ,ero to hero. They are earn the hand some mo ey I. The every day. There strategy is strong my friend it is obvious when trading forex beginner need to learn 1st of all forex basic how this market works 2nd learn about money management and risk management after that practice on demo and learn how to anylsis the market and using technical anylsis Practice on demo 3 to 4 month.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide so that you should trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you must have a computer and good internet connection so that you should trade properly and earn profit and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that newbie should strictly follow the rules and regulations. To learn forex they should search a good teacher for learning trading in forex market. Without teacher forex learning is very difficult. There is no end forex for learning so the newbies should learn to the best of their capacity. trading.If you arst.in forex market.then you have to must more practice ie a newbie and If you want you will start real trade then you have to do all kinds of analysis.and you will trade with good money managementevery new trader for need more practice And every new trader for need good market analysis and money management fr success.to be successful trader then you have to learn well at firn demo account.when

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ek newbie ko yahi advise dena chahta hoon k sabse pehle apna ek trading plan bana k demo me practice karna shuru karen kyun k jitna aap apni strategy me expert honge utna hi acha result aapko milega aur iske baad aapko real me trading start karne se pehle money management ko bhi seekhna hai ye successful trading karne ka dusra important task hai. Such advice in the forex market should take care of them very well until we reach a good profit that we want and also you should know that such advice we get from professional traders in the forex market

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader need discipline and good behave for become a good trader . I think zero to hero is very long process and we can't do that easily . Gain knowledge and experience is a good way to be a skills trader. Trader have to select a good trading plan and trading strategy for stable earn . My advise the new trader. Theyvare interest an work it. Or if they are become. Professional trader. They are get the forex advance knowledge and skill. They are UE the indicators and trend line. They should be follow the market trend.they are successful traderthey are earnnthe profit in this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)