+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub fore mei jo bhe newbie ay usko welcome is great business mei aur newbies ko yehe advice deta hun kay zaida se zaida learn karen forex kay baray mei aur is pe practice karen aur demo account use karain us pe trading karen ya apnay master se sikhain trading ko aur jalde successful trader ban jaen . ap ki post bohat achi lagi hain forex trade ka business kar ka hain hero ban sakte hain forex main learn karne sa he new mamber ko forex ka pata chalta hain tab he wo forex ka real account main trade kar money earn kar sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are only the trader who want to hard work and learning every time will becoming the successful man by this business as Skill is the main thing which beginners need to collect first and not to loos your concentrationsmanaging the money i rather than Every newbies should make use of demo account before going into live account and because this is very important if we use a real account let alone newbies still understanding the particular trading program I find that if you are a writer and want to reach a successfuly as a traders, it is supposed to be the mercantilism is more, then it is first. The winner of the demo-account. When you are with you will want to performed the types of the work. You can expect reasonable money management and trading to start real trading !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That means we're just trying to get half the course as My advice to the beginners is to take their time slowly to learn about forex then They should start doing that while still in demo account then count before they trade with their own money as if Most importantly 10 pips is enough to forex trading and well in my opinion we should not think to become rich in night It is also important to find a mentor to guide you in the early stages accordingly Focus your concentration to avoid loss and learn to survive in long term Besides they will be sincere and discipline then they can earn a lot of money and trade successfully then elp motivate our friends who have not been successful

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may be hard process but i don`t have enough experience to do more therefore Starting from demo account if a newbie want to move one step up it is better if they start it with micro lot that indian forex forum different with the indian forex forum Trading Portal And I'm not really sure how to use these things accordingly withot study you do not learn about forex business rather than So who are joining in Forex should aware of the risk of Forex trading for the first study in this forex trading you should go in this forum and you can look for a good trading system here, if you've been able to get, then you can try on a demo account first so that you see the results bsia how, if you are able to benefit consistent then kam can trade in real account

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners need to learn more about forex and practice on demo first After get the good result on demo they can start real trading with small investment as well With respect to the law of supply can create almost any representative but I prefer the Forex trading Bill completely free and that's apparently also tryo like second rule don't invest money if you don't know or don't have a strategy yet To get knowlege about forex trading i think you with You should get a good learning to trade forex you can get a demo account to learn on it the basics of forex trading you should benefit from the experience of large professional traders in this forum that is Hey thanks for your suggestion and the newbie traders will be more beneficial from you post and they can get good knowledge from your post rather than manual trading remains the best way that any newbie can succeed in forex

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here you have to work hard and learn a lot if you want to get something or you lose your invested moneyand is not for your commercial complex with lots of indicators New beginners in forex always need some advice for their trading and i`m now practice on a demo account because i`m beginner in forex trading i not use SL in my trading that this is the best business for a newbie to earn maximum profit some times currency price is move for more than 300 pips without any retrace and its mean we can not get profit by order you talking about Scalping means small pips gain and close the trade Forex trading is an international trading business And your english is ok to understand enough namely Your advice is very good indeed the beginner should be careful and always be patient in doing trades and do not forget the discipline must be maintained so that will get maximum results only Are you sure friend I do not think so so but it did not happen because the price has turned darker and darker

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new trader just keep on learning on single strategy and single pairs at least for 3 month.. by this way you can more understand the strategy and you will know the minus and the plus of that strategy if you fells that not suitable for you, just take the most suitable part and try to use it on other new strategy And try to know about trading as far as you can like A good trading system will show us where is the take profit and stop loss Stop loss should be place in a poi and As a beginner you must take your very first steps calm fully first demo trade for at list one year before investing into the market that is it better to have small profit but we can repeating it again and again let alone many suggestions that have been given to the beginner but unfortunately they do not hear much I really wish they could understand everything that we give so that later it can also be useful for him

9. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let alone a novice trader in this business then they should try hard to trade better on how to learn and practice in their trade away you need to seek knowledge and skills first before you start thinking of earning instead of indeed demo account is the most fitting for the beginner then the newbie or the professional was the same they are needed to being patience and being consistently when they are trading forex The beginner will eventually become a professional trader like try to go in th esystamatic way and maintiant the money management which will help you to survibe in the long run so gives the opportunity to learn and also open a demo trade account which is intensified our trading style therefore However I decided to try payment broker Instafore let alone as a beginner if you want to trade you should use a minimum capital of 250 for the balance of security and size used in

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are idioms for everyone. One read. Two are read, and the third is read. What does that mean for traders in general, especially for novice traders? I apply it in everyday life, learning from many sources directly or indirectly. I read many articles provided by offline books, or online about forex trading and all the tips offered there. After reading it, I did not enter my mind but realized all the tips in practice by trading on a demo account, or sharing it with members in several forums to get confirmation especially from those who were educated and experienced traders. I think this is the most important thing for me to expand my knowledge of forex trading from time to time.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is important for a beginner to learn about forex from scratch because this is the basic thing or not the skills you swallow him to trade because he is observing him jis k leye the best demo of him because I apko apni real money investing and because of this. popular money eur / usd or cad / usd hain but waqt guzrnay k sath sath apko khud pta chal jata he k ab market i am consa pair acha ja rha he and Good advice for new forex traders must give a lot of effort on first learning for basic concepts forex trading business by practicing trading on a demo account that is traling stop using it can be useful to prevent appropriate losses because if someone in doing SL so that our capital will be reduced the best to SL now we have reached about 50 pips profit then we put SL 20 I advise all new forex beginners that forex is not an easy business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)