+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main to sub newbie ko ik advice do ga k first learning karhain aur forex ko join karny se pahly es ke about achi tara information gain karhain sath main demo account par practice must karen aur knowledge hasal karhai jub wo learning k bad expert ho jahai tub forex ko join kar k earning karhain.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many times that forex trader lose money in the forex market and the cause is that they avoid the fundamentals they have learned about the forex trading and the take it as a granted think so you need not do this and one thing I will give you one advise that you must maintain a trading journal and that will help you not to forget the important facts and points in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han ap ne bohat hi achi baat btai hai hum sab ko chaye ka hum mahnat karin aur start main greed sa bachain aur jab tak hum sikh na lain aur thora experience na ho jaye tarding real account main start nahin karin kun ke ye bohat hi risky ho sakta hai first month main bilkul b hi tarding nahi karin aur bas practice karin aur sikhain first month ka bad is business ko start karin.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are new to the forex trading then yo9u must have to learn on the demo trading account and make good strategy to trade so that while you trade on the real account you can make good income. Main ek newbie ko yahi advise dena chahta hoon k sabse pehle apna ek trading plan bana k demo me practice karna shuru karen kyun k jitna aap apni strategy me expert honge utna hi acha result aapko milega aur iske baad aapko real me trading start karne se pehle money management ko bhi seekhna hai ye successful trading karne ka dusra important task hai.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere taraf sai newbie k leyay yahe hai k apni emotion par controll kary kio k yahe cheeze ap ko loss ki taraf lai kar jati hai agar ap is sai bach sakty hain tou ap kuch bhi kar sakty hain aur sa sai barh kar yai hai k ap trend ka wait kary kio k ap jitna yai kary gay utna he ap ko yaha par sahe kam karny ko milyga... yes dear personally I think by being able to control themselves to trade well without being influenced by emotion then we can become a successful trader that is I'm sure I can see myself as a successful trader if I end up making one good income in here but that mean try to make exit point only after get some pips that advantage that we can achieve the best possible is to understand and accept any advice from an already experienced trader in the forex world.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to the trading of Forex, there is a need to learn well in demo account first you if you think if you are a beginner, want to be a trader successful you . Replace the patience and currency management is OK, and you need to make sure all kinds of analysis . It requires practice more, you will start trading real . advice for a newbie trader to learn about forex trading is . i must say just daily go on learning that means gaining knowledge about forex trading. daily checkout and understand about market update. understand different currency . as you are newbie so just start your trading with less investment and trade with usd/eur as a newbie it will be safe for you,because usd/eur are not that risky. and always first make your strategy plan then start your trading with that

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most of the new buyer's learning limited and the experienced limit is no so highest but they want to earn fast as a result they lost theirs as a totals investment. Personally I am a new traders. So I have a lost my investment. So I think for the new traders they should learn more and more properly !!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend if you new beginner in forex market then first of all you should know that without knowledge you can not make money there are no any place of luch and technic .first of all you open demo acount and make practice more and more after this you should open real account. Dear aap ka es forex business me welcome hai aur yadi aap forex market me good trader banna chahte hai to sabse pahle aap forex market ke fundamental knoweldge ki jankari bahut hi must hai fir ek demo account banaker us per trading ki pratice kare jisse ki apko real trading ka experience hasil ho jayega fir real account me trading kar sakte hai.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good advice that a Newbie Forex trader can receive from it is to be patient and steadfast. This is the only way that a Forex trader can actually get enough time to spend in learning Forex and subsequently succeed. I will be likewise a new beginner within buying and selling i managed to get this kind of conclusion that you must need to more training within test consideration. if you will become real trade next you should do all kinds of examination and you may trade having very good dollars administration and endurance.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sahe kaha app nay k humy always newibe ko agay any ko kahna chaayay kio k kafi newbie forex ko proper samjhty nahe hai bas ik 2 bar karty hain aur us mai un ko scalping mai jou loss hota hai us ko daikh kar wo forex ko leave karny ka decide karty hai magr forex ko proper way sai na kia jaye tou ap is mai earn nahe kar sakty hain... The good advice that i am always telling the Newbies is to learn witout looking back. A Newbie should focus and keep learning, In this manner they would actually succeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)