+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day huge people join this business all over the world . All new investor think that Forex market is the best place for invest . New traders have to learn first how to trade and market analysis . then need to open a demo account . Demo practice is very important for new traders . after complete the demo practice open a real account and start trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good advice newbie ky liye yehi hai ky wo is business ko samjay aur forex ko sab people join kar saktay hain only aap ky pass knowledge hona chaiye aur aap pir is business par work kar ky trading kar saktay hain aur aap practice kary yeh bohat important hai without demo account aap forex mein success hasil nai kar saktay aur yeh acha hai aur everybody join this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji newbie ko sirf learn ka taraf he forex me dhyaan dena chahiye,bina learn karein ya forex me knwledge liye trader yaha kuch nahi kar sakta,trader ko ess business me sab kuch apne aap he market me rehkar learn karna hota hai fir he usko ye business samajh aasakta hai.. achi advice hai aur mujey is business par work kiya huy bohat ziyda time ho giya hia aur mera acha experince hai is business sy aur mein si business mein acha profit make karta hoon aur daily bohat ziyda earn kar hoon yeh meray liye enough hai aur aap forex mein bohat ziyda mistakes kartay ho sab sy bari mistake yehi hai ky aap small capital apr big lot size choose kartay ho aur aap is sy avoid kary.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that newbies ko me ye advice karo ga kay forex kay about zaida dsay zaidad knowledged hasaled kared as newbies ko over trading say avoid karna chahiyed as a trading karne say behtar hai chart ko analyse karte rahe jab real account me a jae tu small lot size kay sath deal open kare or stop loss kay sath trading kares !! Forex trading bohat acha or profitable business ha. forex main jo new hain agar wo forex se achi earning karna chahte hain to un ko chahiye ke pehle forex ki proper learning karin phir demo account main practice karin ic ke bad real trading kar ke money earn karin.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ek bht acha online work hai es main bht zida profit hai agar ap es field main new ho tu ap log demo se he work start kren or phr achi investment ke sath es filed main ayen phr he ap logo ko sucess ho ge, I find that the newbie to takedas experiences by the practice on the demo account and make earning with humble not with hurry, don't trade with greediness and avoid the emotion which are the enemies of the Forex and gain the profit from the Forex step by steps !!

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all forex traders ka farz banta ha ke wo new traders ko best advise din. new forex traders ko chahiye ke wo forex main real trading karne se pehle forex forex ki proper learning karin or phir demo account main practice karin or phir real trading start karin. very good threads i really like and appreciate and also encourage according to your question it is very popular business over the world and for a new person who dont know about it he should learn basic knowledge as well

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise every new trader in forex not to invest from his own money.It is definitely high profit if you win but high loss if you lose. Then you are going lose everything as well. The market is unpredictable so it is definitely not 100% safe for you to damp all your money at a go. This kind of method is not investing. This method is probably call risking your life to the unknown. So be wise with your moves. I find that the most of the new buyer's learning limited and as the experienced limit is no so highest but they want to earn fast as a result they lost theirs as a totals as an investment. Personally I am a new traders. So I have a lost my investment. So I think for the new traders they should learn more and more properly !!

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the successful traders as you need to learn to do well in first then demo account. When ok great will traded for a call management and patience and have to make all sorts of the analysis. And start the real deal you need more practice to currency traidng it you some sort of beginner. in order to certainly be a profitable specualtor it is advantges ! Forex trading market main newbies ko chahiye ke wo sab se pehle forex ke bare main study karin or learning karin or phir instaforex ka demo account open kar ke ic main demo practice karin or achi achi strategies bana kar profitable trading karin jab demo account main expert ho jain to phir real account open kar ke real trading start karin.

Junior Member PAVVY is an unknown quantity at this point PAVVY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these were the advice from me to all the newbie learn forex members -:
    1.keep on doing posting as this will help you in getting more bonus from forex
    2.try to get likes from your friends.
    3.try to make strategies so that you will not loose your bonus
    4.keep patience so that you will get bonus in future and did't loose bonus
    5.keep posting keep getting bonus
    6.don't put to much bonus on trade other wise you can also loose all of your hard work done by you to get bonus.
    7.be unstoppable and be confident.

YOU WILL BECOME A BILLIONAIRE.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PAVVY For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the advices mentioned above are good ones and a trader needs to learn the basics , learn about money management and how to focus on profitable trading if they want to become successful traders and make money in these markets .It is very important to have money management as a part of your trading plan and implement the same while trading . Sometime market run fast and sometime very slow (flat trend). We can't do anything about it. Instead of adding more order just because you are impatient then it will be better if you put stop loss and take profit. You can do any other activities until you get the results from that trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

PAVVY (2020-01-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)