+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looks nice it basic a breakout stratagy on daily candle , normaly the EJ moves more that 50 pip that ill make viable to use , on the question of martigale , i am not a big fan of it cuz
    that ill make a major chain , if u loss 3 time in a straith that ill make u account go donw realy fast

thanks
    sammy

PS: gona test this cuz i think is a good thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many many thanks for your trading strategy post . i apply this strategy on my demo account and i success..
    now my question can i apply other pair...
    i hope you reply me and you share your other trading strategy with all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother it is a good strategy and I will be used in the near future, but what percentage of success achieved by with it

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is quite good and this pair is my one of the favorite pair in this market but i am a scalping trader and most of the trade of mine is scalping and i want to get a clear knowledge about the scalping and i think i can do it.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    its totally based on pending orders.
    open the daily chart of EURJPY,, and collect some data of previous day.
    highest and lowest level

buy

pending order: buy stop: entry level: high level of preveious day +30pips
    take profit: 20pips
    stop loss : 30pips

sell

pending order.: sell stop : entry level: low level of previous day -30pips
    take profit: 20pips
    stop loss: 30pips

plz given ur suggestion and ur experiance about this strategy.
    I like this stragtegy. it is called breakout of previous low or high. I do not like your risk:reward ratio of 30pips:20pips or 1.5:1. I think for sound risk management, risk reward should be minimum 1:1.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sounds like a nice strategy but l dont understand why you prefer +30 and -30 distance .l think it is too far .l will prefer 15 or 20 pips distance and it can let you make more profit.and l like your stoploss policy l am sure it will work also for gbpjpy since this pair is very similar with eurjpy and they both make large moves daily.some times can move more tan 200 pips .l will add this strategy to may daily trading.thnx for the share.

Member mamaali is an unknown quantity at this point mamaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ka barama mana mara dostsa bohat bar sunatha kuch din ki bat ha ak admi forex ka barama aur ak admi sa batkarraha tha us ka bat sunkar muja agib laga ka forex etna bara business ha.

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i'm new in trades and I don't know about much on trades but i think that you can removes this trade and start a new trades without it because i think it will be makes a great loss and if say anything wrong plz pardon me !!

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your strategy is good and i like because i use same kind of strategy as you use but there is some difference that i am using yesterday's low-1 for sell stop and yesterday's high+1 for buy stop and i close my trade at the end of the day whatever is profit or loss..but on monday i use 10 pips instead of 1 because there is a market gap..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    your system is thus straightforward and smart primarily based on the very best and lowest purpose i used to be thus as a result of in principle if the 2 purposes that I penetrated the psychology of chart can type a replacement point higher or lower that my expertise throughout my forex trading...................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)