+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I e'er heard most this trading strategy, and this strategy maybe remunerative, because activity in the USA term ussually individual incompatible afoot substance with market in the asiatic meeting so your strategy are real sensible my someone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right but whole time is not suitable for increase situation so when the market adjust a price then day by day pending order help us for take profit. so it is most important for good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you don't mind what time frame is best use of this strategy or can i make use of any time frame in the demo account know the very best way to go about this in my life trading i hope to hear from you very soon.What with 20 pip per day we've been able to achieve it? we need to know in trading is not every day we get a signal which, as we expect, should not be desperate to win even though only 20 pips, trading only with a good signal.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well trading based on pending order is very much better because with pending order you can always get a confirmation and be at the save side well i trade based on pending order and i think pending order is the very best way to earn profit because you will never rush into the market thats what i really think

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for posting companion technique. because I have never traded in currency pairs EJ so not so understand. what if the DOP is near the low or high of the movement of the day yesterday? how to open a position?

Member rekoo is an unknown quantity at this point rekoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that strategies that rely on the highest level and the lowest level of the previous day does not always achieve its goals often hit the stop loss order can be used, but in addition to some indicators such as the saturation RSI sell, buy or stochastic

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay i think this strategy sound so interesting but i want to know if i can make use of this strategy with another pair because you said its best use for the EURJPY so i will like to know if i can make use of this 20pips strategy for gold and silver because i really want to trade the gold and silver pair i hope to hear from you soon

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy and thanks for sharing it, I have tried in demo account and got good results too atlough its not always good green pips. Can you share more about your money management here? So we all here can play safe but profitable

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kopil View Post
    pending order: buy stop: entry level: high level of preveious day +30pips
    take profit: 20pips
    stop loss : 30pips
    You are sharing signal only but not the perfomance that what you get with these. How can we decide either to follow you or not. Please share your perfomance with each signal.

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pending order: buy stop: entry level: high level of preveious day +30pips
    take profit: 20pips
    stop loss : 30pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)