+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Waiting for a break of 118.38 targeting 119

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    your system is so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point I was so because in principle if the two points that I penetrated the psychology of chart will form a new point higher or lower that my experience during my forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

zisahbi (2020-03-18)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    your system is so simple and good based on the highest and lowest point I was so because in principle if the two points that I penetrated the psychology of chart will form a new point higher or lower that my experience during my forex trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

zisahbi (2020-03-18)

Thanks
    i think it will be risky to just go on with what happened with previous session . some news may effect the chart and how the market goes . so don't use it in news time . just use it when you are trading online and in front of the computer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

zisahbi (2020-03-18)

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the brilliant strategy. i think it should work as it contains previous data. i am really eager to work on new strategies. i would definitely test it on first on demo account and if i found it profitable then will do it on real account. but one thing is that every strategy has its time and after that it fails and we have to make some changes in that.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex0008 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02), zisahbi (2020-03-18)

Member zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EUR / JPY - Fulcrum

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is tarah ki strategy mein jayda trusts forehead kar sakte hai, kyun ki aisi ka strategy mostly lost to hote hai opportunities, isse to achcha hai, analysis of market hum karke mein kare trading kare, for shayad humara win opportunities jayda ho sakta hai. and Aapki baat i logic hai kyo ki ish tarah ki startegy the previous day to high yes low pe depends on the card hai jo daily cross hona maybe nahi hai aur kahi bar for currency pairs ish prices ko cross kar to bhi bapas aa jata hai jis se traders how come you miss the chance to re hi

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded with eur / jpy before, but your trading strategy affected me. But your sadness is not trying to update your strategy. Okay, there are no problems with low risk, I will try to start this strategy as soon as possible. First let me try it on my demo account and then be willing to test it real if it works in good profits. and 20 pips per day is very possible the cost is the amount of time you need to stare at a computer screen all day. Personally, I retire from technical analysis once I understand the benefits of long-term conservative hedging trade.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system is very simple, very good and is the highest and lowest form of commercial policy both components are lower than my Forex points or experience and I think this strategy is a strategy that is set and forgotten, so every morning we only see the daily candle formed yesterday, then set buy and sell stops. I think this strategy is stress free, because we don't have to endure looking at charts I have found a strategy that looks like this, but they use H1 candles after the opening session, and stop orders 5 pips above the high H1 candle low

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yara mara kahal mai to ya ak boht achi or best strategy ha or main es strategy ko boht passand karta hoon or mauaja es startgey sa kabi kabi faid ahota ha lkan her bar us ka fadi anhi hota ha es lay ap koi dosara be strategy bnaa or us ka baed tradign karan maza yaay ga.Boss mien tu as mien her bar ye hi kehta hun k ham ko as mien jab b trade kerna hota h tu ham ko as mien plan karna hota h agar ham as mien paln kerte hen tu ham as mien kaamaee ker sakte hien as lyee her bar ham ko aik mukamal plan karna hota h aur ham ko as mien aik achi zindgi hasil karna hota h jab ham as mien acha kaam ker lete hien tu ham as mien her bar her trade mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee mien jab trade kerta hun tu mien as mien aik acha aur umda plan ker k as mien kaam karta hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)