+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems easy to play
    I never trade in jpy eur .. maybe I should try your strategy on the first demo
    actually i only trade in eur-use .. i really think that eur-jpy has the same direction as eur-usd
    so I want to try it and you have a good strategy to work on hahi ai karti hogi aur so that the trader bhi lattice ko every day 20 pips miljaaye tou ma
    thank you and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also use this trick, but if I use the trick to find 20 pips in EJ, I will OP open the D1 candle which I will go to the position following the previous candle with TP 20 pips. that's what I often do, and it's very accurate at all in my opinion and I understand, but the market isn't like fixed, so you can't say it will work every day, dynamic Forex Market, no fixed strategy that applies and doesn't work, you must be dynamic with the Forex market Just make sure in a systematic way, Good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend for this strategy for the euro and Japanese yen, but I will use this strategy in trading demo accounts because I am afraid that it will be applied to my real account because I don't trust this strategy around 100%. and use trading using management strategies and get organized with a robust capital analysis with market conditions and put on the right strategy with the area of sales calculations and strongest purchasing trends management trend analysis

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good sir so I can use it this way if I then have the capital to trade on the forex market and can I produce the best in forex trading so that I can get consistent profits and .. this money management for this strategy is so "confident" "where is SL: 30 and TP: 20. for me it's high risk, why don't you set it to SL: 50 and tp: 20 ?? LOOK FOR MORE SAVE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not easy to get 20 pips every day because the forex market is very risky and we can't get profits easily but if we want to get good money then we have to trade with a very good strategy and also we have to trade patiently. and bilkul sahi kha aap ne 20 pips you target kafi difficult hi aur some time aisa bhi hota hai traders aik bhi pips nhi bna pata major direct losses hi jata hai. Gain 10 pips daily kafi hi.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay thank you very much for your analysis to win 20 pips also win 20 pips is very okay as long as we use a higher number of lots so I will practice this 20 pips strategy and see how far this can generate my profit and I am not listening at all about this special sales tool, this is a process that might be profitable, just because businesses in the US session usually include additional shifting assistance to markets under the Asian session, so your own strategy is completely normal to my friend.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never heard of this strategy, negotiation, and possibly profitability, because the market tends to move in a different direction during the meeting in the Asian session of the US market, so the strategy really makes sense. the system is very simple and is good for highs and lows, so because, in principle, if my two generaerd can not connect to a new strategy built on psychology of higher or less graphical items based on my experience during my Forex trading.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my understanding 20 pips is okay because forex is all about investing and the more you understand that forex is an investment then you can always take the number of pips offered by the market and be on the winning side of the market and if we want a fixed income rather than a tendency to work with a solid strategy as a result of this strategy, we will win, but now day after day because the market is changing day by day and that we have to realize it much better. one that creates smart income for us who can also modifie

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You share only the signal but not the performance you get with this. How can we decide to follow you or not. Please share your performance with each signal. and This is a good strategy and thanks for sharing, I have tried it on a demo account and got good results too, even though it's not always good green pips. Can you share more about managing your money here? So all of us here can play safe but profitable

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is a good way of trading and in the hereafter not far from them, the suspension of buying and selling orders from above and below the price of 25 points at the start of the new day is also good and the goal, 25 points and I think this strategy is very good for newcomers, but i think it's possible to get 20pisp every day using a strategy, because the maximum market time is flat. so I can say if you have another explanation about your strategy, please share it for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)