+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am download your share strategy and i am thinking its very good strategy so many many thank you for the nice share. i am its use first it demo trading after then i am its use real account hope its give me very good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator are the pillar in trading which increase our income . its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

indicator are the pillar in trading which increase our income . its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your sharing.How much profit have you earned in forex?Do you wish to share your earning here?If you use your strategy,how many pips do you usually set as your target?I find it shows us a signal,but soon,it will trun to another direction.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your indicator i never like making use of others indicators or strategy because i don't want to have any reasons to blame any other person but based on your explanation i think this indicator will really go a very long way and i just have to try making use of this strategy because it sound so nice

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, as my experience using so many indicator. Nothing can give me accurate signal. There must be late of something to fast if we are set the aggresive level to maximum. So, there still any risk to get fake or late signal. Not easy to find the indicator which can give good probablity. I never doubt about your indicator. But maybe you must show me the weakness of this indicator. At sideways condition, usually many indicator give us fake signal. Because of that many indicator is better to use when the market become trending. How about this? can we use at sideways market condition? like open tokyo session..

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well thank you very much for sharing this indicator . it is the first time i use it i hope it help me . i wanna try it on demo account first to test it .

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    Thank you myfiend it looks like really good indicator it is I am really crazy about this indicator to apply that Can you tell me one thing how much accurate it is??
    In going to the negotiation for its important to get with the indicators We have also going to the patience and experience is significant in trading.we must go to the Demo account as for learning and experience .

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post. I think that the stochastic is a fairly good filter to use. I use the RSI which I think is superior. The only thing I want to ask is that how do you use it to enter your trades? You have indicator but where is the strategy.

Member ahmedyousef33 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedyousef33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this indicator has given you a great profit in your personal account you tried it on a demo account And this index is composed of Almovinj Aviraj and Stochastic and I love Wahdan indicators to enter and exit from the deal in any case I will and I will put Btgribe results within a month.
    thanks for this post

Member ekowahyudhi is an unknown quantity at this point ekowahyudhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    see the picture above seems very good, because there is a signal that we should sell and where we should buy. but if the indicator is often the case repaint? as good as any indicator if the repaint as often useless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)