+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member Yaseenyy is on a distinguished road Yaseenyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    I have downloaded this indicator already but yet to try.I will it give it a try whether it works or not as you are claminig.Does this indicator follow any special currency pair or time fram.Pls share this factor.Thanks for sharing your strategy.
    Bhai dekhne mein easy isliye lag raha hai, kyun ki arrow signal de rahe hai, buy aur sell ka, lekin aise indicator mein sabse jayda false breakout hote hai, dekho jaise screen shot mein hum khud hi dekh sakte hai, kitna arrow false bhi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Neharika515 will become famous soon enough Neharika515's Avatar
    Thanks
    विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
    मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
    मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
    नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main ab kise bhe indicator per belive nh krta hon kun ke koe bhe indicator hai who ap ko thek tara se gide line nh deta hai es liye main apne mind se he trading krta hon or koe bhe indicator use nh krta hon,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Looks like very helpful for us and help us in taking the right decision that at what time we should buy and never like making use of others indicators or strategy because i don't want to have any reasons to blame any other person.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I have tested similar type of indicator some days ago but it didn't give me the profit i expected. However depending 100% percent in one indicator shouldn't be done and at what time we should sell and thanks you dear for sharing your strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Combination of indicators and looks like very helpful for us and help us in taking the right decision that at what time we should buy and at what time we should sell and then use the funds that you need accordingly.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)