+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 653 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6522

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member saifth1391 is an unknown quantity at this point saifth1391's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is too much important to analyze the risk of trade before an order. Cause any trader can't analyze the risk before placing an order it will be cause of his capital lose. So i think it is too much important to analysis of risk before trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    In point of fact trade on any currency try doesn't matter, as a result of the method and also the analysis used comparatively an equivalent, however there are things to think about is that the quantity of unfold, as a result of if the unfold is just too massive, it'll be a bit tough to induce a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually trade on any currency pair does not matter, because of the way and the analysis used relatively the same, but there are things to consider is the amount of spread, because if the spread is too large, it will be a little difficult to get a profit.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes risk analysis is the very important things in the Forex market because if a trader do not understand the risk of this market then he/she cannot get proper knowledge about this market and cannot protect his/her account balance from this volatile market.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you , you are right in this part , never make your risk after investing in any pair , because you can affected and have a bad news after , for me i do this to protect my capitale .

Member ashik21 is an unknown quantity at this point ashik21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many risks in Forex market. A man can fall in any risk in any time. For avoiding all risk a man should know about risk. For this Risk analysis is necessary. It helps a man for trading in Forex market without risks. And he always remain sincere about risk.

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i important of risk management cannot say in word.as it is risky market so we take profit much and on the other side we can loss much so we should minimize our loss,thats why risk management is necessary.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this Forex Market risk is kinda like ghost/Dracula. If you face this I mean margin call I will suck your all blood(money) and then you will be a living dead. There is only one good spirit and that is money management and this is the thing which will not let us to do tension about our loss. And, yeah why we will face loss? stop being so brave do practice a lot in your demo account and then ready for battle. Don't be so hurry and Do not let you self go down by facing margin call. Wish you all the best. Thank you.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is the best for the traders the traders can earn the money if they make the analysis and they control on the mistakes and the risk analysis is the important in the trading

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the best statement I do before the trade. I should be competent to compute the attempt of loss in every trade I form. This can neaten me fit to command the funds that I screw a really nice job. attempt in trading is the most alpha occurrence in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 653 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)