+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 653 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For this purposes u must have knowledge and experience then may be u can trade without risk as if Sometimes we have to take risk in forex business after all forex trading is high risk job but also very profitable job as if but if we have a lot of knowledge and experience so we can be able to reduce the potential risk, According to my knowledge that's possible to do trade in forex risk free that trade without risk is very impossible, because every opening position have a loss probability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of traders just invest and then try to search for indicators and then find quite interesting, please make your risk analysis before investing information , without proper plan we can minimize invested in wrong pairs ,advice is good and i am agree with you before starting our trade our risk and make to fixed our lot size by calculating our equity and loss ratio also. This is the first thing I do soon after the exchange. I ought to have the capacity to compute the danger of misfortune in each exchange I make. This can make me fit to supervise the stores that I have an exceptionally great work. hazard in exchanging is the most vital thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me samjhta ho keh investment karne seepehly chahye keh learn kare forex business keh bare me our analysis karna sikhy, market me risk kitna lena hai kb kia karna hai ye chize pehly sikhna hogi tb hi jaker hame is business me investment karna chahye our real trading karna chahye. Without it ham is business se loss karwas sakty hain.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kede View Post
    Dear risk analysis bohat zeada ehmiyat hoti ha,,ye sab se pehla kaam ha joo me trade se pehlay karta hun, me risk of loss har trade se pehlay hi laga layta hun...aur meri nazar me risk in trading sab se zeada zaroori aur eham cheez ha... Forex is risky and complex business so we make analysis to reduce the risk and gain profit by less risk in the forex business so our probability to lose money are less. trading is certainly going very well for us because after all we will be able to trade more securely with us using risk management as risk management will be made ​​we will be better in this trade... i think Learning is essential here. Because without learning we can not get proper knowledge about it.
    isk analysis is most important befor start trading Forex does not not discriminate. It doesnt care whether an individual is rich or poor. All you need to fulfill its requirement and trade upto your best level to gain success.. You can do someone any business at any time. Someone Forex is also simply not at rich's for all classes that can be.. yeah risk analysis i always read this in a lot of threads here in the forum but i need to ask if there any useful book about this issue so i can read different ways for taking care of risk and loss and if there is a real example please share it for all of us .
    Quick reply to this message

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear risk analysis bohat zeada ehmiyat hoti ha,,ye sab se pehla kaam ha joo me trade se pehlay karta hun, me risk of loss har trade se pehlay hi laga layta hun...aur meri nazar me risk in trading sab se zeada zaroori aur eham cheez ha... Forex is risky and complex business so we make analysis to reduce the risk and gain profit by less risk in the forex business so our probability to lose money are less. trading is certainly going very well for us because after all we will be able to trade more securely with us using risk management as risk management will be made ​​we will be better in this trade... i think Learning is essential here. Because without learning we can not get proper knowledge about it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we bonk to generally thorough a danger judgement after which uprise up with the air in to your threat operations technique mainly because it is an determinant gas we hit to action antecedent to we play up purchase and mercantilism throughout fx. because money transaction power eliminate you gratifying or power tidy you pour all of your money otherwise performed decent. risky is a part of every business and we have to accept it at any cost. mera kyal hai k agar ap ko forex bussiness main expriness hai to ap forex maim buhat kamyab ho skte hai

8. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

kede (2020-07-15)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk analysis is most important befor start trading Forex does not not discriminate. It doesnt care whether an individual is rich or poor. All you need to fulfill its requirement and trade upto your best level to gain success.. You can do someone any business at any time. Someone Forex is also simply not at rich's for all classes that can be.. yeah risk analysis i always read this in a lot of threads here in the forum but i need to ask if there any useful book about this issue so i can read different ways for taking care of risk and loss and if there is a real example please share it for all of us .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

kede (2020-07-15)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The importance of risk analysis. This is actually the first factor to carry out prior to negotiating. I ought to have the ability to calculate the chance of loss on each trade I build. That's, I can let me handle the funds which have a really great occupation. The transaction risk is it is important inside my opinion forex ma agar up kame karta ho to upko yea socha na hoga ka up kabhe bhe jada risk ka sath kame na kame na koro kuka iska leya huma loos jada hota hay or agar hum isma jada samoy sa or low lot sa trade karta hay to huma koie bath nahe hay or isk leya huma har bakth isma upna jetnabhe analysis hay usko follow karta hay.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really adjust. more faculty meet omit in and act trading without ascertaining the fitting activity condition. one should analyse the capableness within which the mart moves before entranceway a dealings and lever to ones arrangement flat bottom if the disposition is favorable to u. u should never let a patronage run its education because if u do it will injury u in much instances than not. Risk analaysis is no doubt an important elment that is considered in forex so it should be balanced by considering the diversifying factors like balance trae, fundamental consideration of market news and other aspects that is also need in the market.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    investment karna k baad.indicators k peechay lag jana bhai ye sahi nai hai.ap apni technical analysis aur market k charts pe screening karen zayda say zayda aur price action ko follow karen,jaisay k candlesticks patterns ap ko kafi help karen gay trading mai. ye indicators wagaira kuch bi nai hai,ye sab lagging indicators hai.success jab hai jab ap complete analysis kar pao gay. aur basic concepts samajh pao gay market ka.
    Agar koi b forex trader live trading se pahle demo per minimum six month practice karta he wo kafi kuch learn kar chuka hota he us me kafi business man wali properties b paida ho chuki hoti hen wo risk free trade kar sakta ho q k wo market k trend ko samaj chuka hota he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 653 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)