+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Expectation comes true in this business ?

Senior Member bangladesh852 is an unknown quantity at this point bangladesh852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . Trading because we do have dreams and expectations we want to achieve as quickly as possible. Forex may be one way we are to achieve this. and I think we could have achieved the dream of earning foreign exchange. Thanks your posting .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member banmut is an unknown quantity at this point banmut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by olua555 View Post
    That is the truth there is moe expectation in this business than any other business in the world at any given period of time so what is needed is for you to rely give your time in understanding the market at any given period of time
    yes i agree with you, the better we can focus first on mastering these forex trading business, in order to make a profit in accordance with our expectations because I think to be successful in this business is not easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shaown howlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaown howlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex job is comes around expectations and predictions .. you poverty to judge how the presentness occurrence testament be in next hour, for monition, is it up or downbound .. and then unobstructed a sell or buy patronage .. but this expectations, don't depend on hazard and this it poverty a highly drilled monger and a lot of skills .. moral fortune

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every merchant someone divers prospect which they wants to comes adjust in forex activity.This industry would real more get unfeigned in this marketplace so all you beggary is that you should adapt up on your peculiar goal and conceiver gardant manoeuvre by locomotion.You impoverishment right fix it with your trading and module get your success easily from here.

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in my opinion Hope can become reality in this business because of this forex business offers a great return on an ongoing basis if it is managed well and make it as a long-term business,
    so little capital can be very great if we were able to manage properly.

Senior Member kodam is an unknown quantity at this point kodam's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think trading because we do have dreams and expectations we want cause off that we make the huge profit or dolatr thta can be rich so quickly n the dont make the proces of trading

Senior Member olua555 is an unknown quantity at this point olua555's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is the truth there is moe expectation in this business than any other business in the world at any given period of time so what is needed is for you to rely give your time in understanding the market at any given period of time

Senior Member migas is an unknown quantity at this point migas's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion that Don't expect too much on this market if you are still a newbie. as the best one trader.. n the new bie we must be carefull to trade in forex market

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab main is business main aya tha to meri ye expection thi ke main buhat jald ameer ho jayo ga lakin ye itni jaldi possible naih so ager ap trading start ker rehe hain to chote volume se start kere or apne capital ke hisab se trade kere take ap ko loss per zaida tension na ho ap is ko enjoy kere jab ap is ko achi tara seekh jaye ge to ap apni expection barda sakte hain.

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmo View Post
    hi guys all we enter into the market with a specific reason
    so can you tell me what is expectation with this business
    like rocket science this or just fun
    so where do you see your self
    where do you see the Forex market is
    Expectation comes true in this business ?
    in this trade I always hoped if I will be able to use this trade in a way that is safe and I can use at any time as long as I will use my business to be an old man sir
    because in this trade I will be able to use a great way sir
    CLICK THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY TREAD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)