+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 701 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    No mein forex se upset nahi ho q k mjy abi tak forex se koi loss nahi huwa or agr ho ga b tou mein upset nahi ho ga q k yeh tou trading ka hisa hai na mein loss k baad apni galti ko samjhne khushish karo ga or us ko khatam karo ga ta k mujay dubara loss na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adnanraza For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Member fxasif00 is an unknown quantity at this point fxasif00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start woking in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex. we can have to make some real money ans o that w cna have to make some real money ans for a while we can have to make some real money ans o that we cna .. you can make it, and you will do trading with better in the future, Forex is to work in a happy arrangement is not so well aware of go Forex, foreign exchange, and I'm working in a happy mode Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxasif00 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Member aitzaz25 is an unknown quantity at this point aitzaz25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Am upset and also not upset from forex trading because when we get loss than I am upset after some day when i get my profit and money back than i am happy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aitzaz25 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    ni ma be forex trade say upset ni ho kue kay both ache company hain jis say hum both ache earning hassil kar sakty hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saqib4242 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Banned ezzoo is on a distinguished road ezzoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not upset never my presence in this forex even though I had big losses and hit a period of frustration and despair, but I had a new insistence I learned and knew what mis who committed which caused me to lose and will definitely walked away with him in the next trading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ezzoo For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Senior Member compas91 is an unknown quantity at this point compas91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our anger on the forex business is certainly there, but after I think, if we always have such thoughts, there will not be our attempt to bounce back from failure that we experience it, and therefore all of what you experienced, accepted the course, and try to improve or enhance the quality of trade anymore, because it's all the same to the reprimands in our ability. aka not enough if only limited to that alone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to compas91 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Banned Joyagain is an unknown quantity at this point Joyagain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losing in forex can be such a bad experience. But that doesn't mean we should become so fratstsated. That we lose today does not not mean we can't gain tomorow and even gain more.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joyagain For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-11)

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are days that i have been very upset from trading as a result of the losses that i suffered and this was especially after making what i though was good analysis.

Senior Member hitpipsin is an unknown quantity at this point hitpipsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have followed the wrong way to trade and that is why you get a huge loss. I am very much happy to say you that i am at beginner level of the learning forex and making me as an knolegable person about forex. I hope i wll make moeny.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azharfx View Post
    dear i am very upset because i have a big loss from forex and you????
    I would be very happy if I can succeed in this business sir, so that I will be able to trade with a better way after I lost the trade is to use a lot of my capital
    and this will also I can do a safer way again so it can make us successful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 701 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)