+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 701 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member fxislam is an unknown quantity at this point fxislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear losses is part of the game . I also did loss but don't give up, because i believe that failure is the pillar of success , but this is true i invest small amount of money , i think at the beginning you should not invest more than 500$.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be when I lose my money in forex I get very upset and start cursing forex but I know forex has done nothing bad it me who makes repeated mistakes and I am the main reason behind my loss and I should be blamed and cursed..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not upset from forex but i was upset from forex 1 day and at that time i was very dishard from forex and think to leave forex it is not for me but on the next day i just study my weak points and try to improve myself and know i am feeling better with forex.

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, of course I'm not upset about forex market, maybe I have lost some money in this market but I'm not upset, because forex market is the only way for me to become rich and I know that some day I'll make it happen, I like forex market because of it's potential to earn a lot of money, but I know that it takes time to live my goals.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset becasue profit and loss is the part of every business. So don't worry try again and should you succeed. try to learn first its fundamental and other knowledge and then start this business.

Banned Jack Reacher is an unknown quantity at this point Jack Reacher's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not disappointed from Currency dealing because i have a petience in my self and i try to controle my feelings while dealing . in forex the rate of be disappointed is may be great due to the considering getting full of one evening which can damage the whole lifestyle . in my opinions frex is not developing an atmosfear of disappointed. it is completely relyable foundation.

Senior Member Chibecanforex is an unknown quantity at this point Chibecanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to be upset when i lost a trade during my newbie days.but when i matured in trading i started seeing losses as part of the bargains one must bring to the table if one must be effective in trading.

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tuk to main bhi boht ziada upset hi hun kyunkay main abhi tuk is main profit hasil nahin kur saki aur jitna bhi profit earn kur lun end of the day mujhay loss hi ho jata hai no doubt is main meri mistake hai aur yeh sub lack of knowledge ki wajah say hota hai.

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai losss to sub ko hota hai kisi ko kum kisi ko zayada per aisa nahi hai k hum upset ho ker baith jaey ager aisa kerain gay to hum trading main kamyab nahi ho skta hain so keep it up and come back in trading.

Senior Member Air Razor is an unknown quantity at this point Air Razor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dropping in currency trading can be such a bad encounter. But that doesn't mean we should become so fratstsated. That we reduce these days does not not mean we can't obtain tomorow and even obtain more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 701 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)