+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 701 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I am not upset at Forex, because I work in Forex is very happy arrangement and cannot meet any problem in Forex, when you start working on the Forex market, I know very well about Forex so I'm in a happy mode at Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bipashadas is an unknown quantity at this point bipashadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I dont face any loss still now. That is why I am not upset in forex trading and hope never would be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am working in forex a very happy mode and i cannot face any problems in forex .we can have to make some real money and for a while we can have to make some real money and so that we can success in trading.Forex bring us happy when i earn huge profit it was good to earn money from this business.

Senior Member kkobir is an unknown quantity at this point kkobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not upset with forex instead quite happy with it cause it provides speedy profit

Senior Member arfinrumi is an unknown quantity at this point arfinrumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi aisa bilkul bhi nai hai forex ny hmain bilkul bhi upset nahi kiya balky forex ny to meri life set kr di hai. forex trading main humain market k level kay bary main bhi knowledge rehta hai up hai ya down. forex sy main ny kafi earnig ki hai jis sy meri life settal ho gae hai. i love forex trading..Thank you for good thread.

Banned Porag is an unknown quantity at this point Porag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not any i am certainly not annoyed within forex trading mainly because i am employed in forex trading an extremely content mode in addition to My spouse and i are not able to face any risk within forex trading when i start off woking within forex trading My spouse and i find out very well in relation to forex trading so then i feel employed in content mode within forex trading.

Senior Member ranaasad782 is an unknown quantity at this point ranaasad782's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro never i cannot upset from forex trading i am a begginer so i can do forex trading on demo account and also doing forum posting for getting some experience and some good skills about forex trading and forex market...

Senior Member sumon0280 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon0280's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was very interesting and it's me and it's always good for the people I work on Forex deal is really good and really convenient business. I loves it so much because foreign currency trading do not feel happy with.

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abslutily not because it is good way to earning in the small time ilike the forex iam proud becuse i use the forex i not upset with the forex at any time it is very goo.

Senior Member shuvo1bd is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo1bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I am pleased with the Forex trading business, as it is very interesting and very good business.I really because it is really good and nice to me, and the whole business people.i always Forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 701 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)