+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 701 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member mudassirhameed is an unknown quantity at this point mudassirhameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get upset sure, but it doesn't make me give up. I guess that 100% of traders lost their first time, so it shouldn't discourage. However if you lose again because of the same reason then you should think about whether you can change yourself to trade profitably. Doing the same thing all the time will make you lose money, so you should give up if you can't change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rohan 4350 is an unknown quantity at this point rohan 4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with Forex trading business. Forex is a very good business for earning money. In any business profit & loss is happened. In the business we want to take risk for earning more so if some time we can face loss so don't worry about it.You can earn more money nest time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not felling upset in forex market because forex is a good business for me and i like trade with this business every time. If we face loss in this business it not means that we feel angry with forex it means we need more learning about this business and we should learn more about this business.

Banned adnan93 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not upset from Forex business.
    Now i am working Forex business in very happy mode.
    Yet i do not get loos in this business so i am happy in this business.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what really makes me upset or satisfied with forex trading is the amount of my earning and the degree of success i have,i get so frustrated and upset sometimes when i encounter some successive losses and i feel confident also with successive wins.

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , i am happy through forex trading business. but sometime i end up being upset when i receive the losses and do not earn the money. then i leave business for a while. after freshing my mind yet again sit before the business and commence my earning.

Senior Member kareem yahia is an unknown quantity at this point kareem yahia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too my brother i`m very upset from forex trading but this is our try for beautiful future ..we must do anything and thanks very much

Senior Member atouf is an unknown quantity at this point atouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too,i was very upset because i had lost 150 usd,it is all my money.But i'm determining to get some money from accumulated bonus and start again.from our loss we can get the trick of gaining profit and avoid more loss in the field of forex trading

Banned arifctn is an unknown quantity at this point arifctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have loss in my account but i am not upset because this is the part of the business. Every business have a loss and profit foex trading is best online business we can earn a lot of profit in this business but some time if we have not much experience we face loss. If we face loss don't need to upset try again and agian i think again you get must profit in this business.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I am happy to join forex trading because i get big profit every month from forex trading why i upset when forex trading gives me good money at the end of each month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 701 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)