+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 701 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned zubair1 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair1's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I'm very happy because I have Forex in Forex is not working and I was upset when I read Forex about the Working started very well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobiaali is an unknown quantity at this point sobiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not face nay problem in forex when i start woking in forex i learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex that we can have to make some real money. Forex working time to time and result will be positive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start woking in forex.it for profit not to much get profit and also all study during Forex working time to time and result will be positive.Good luck with your trading.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the money to my account is not steady then this is most alarming thing for me and i can not control the emotions which is more bad thing for me and i can not do the right trades in the market which may give me more bad tradings.

Banned Dipak481 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak481's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I am not upset from Forex because I have made a lot of profit from it..... You should read the lessons properly and practice it i demo more and more then try in real you will definitely make a huge amount of profit..... Good luck......

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cannot upset from the forex because it give me the huge profit so i cannot upset from the forex trading.

Senior Member amlan786 is an unknown quantity at this point amlan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not upset from forex

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the main time yes am upset of forex trading because everytime i tried to trade in this market i just end up loosing money and i hat ethe forex market because of this , and i think that the real reason why i loose money in the forex market is because some times i just become so greedy that i want to take revenge of the market and at the end i jut end up loosing it all ....

Banned rana1993 is an unknown quantity at this point rana1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i do loss in market then i feel some upset and i think all traders also upset in same time .but it is not that it happens in all time .it happens in forex sevarel time

Banned Derick Romaneau is an unknown quantity at this point Derick Romaneau's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know how you feel dear, Of course everyone that lose money will be upset, now here is the deal, we all have sometime fall down as little child learn to walk, but we can always learn the lesson what thing that went wrong and try to fix it next time. like me, when I was lose money, I start learn my self that I shall not be greedy in earning profits, I always wanted to double my money in a day, then I realize it is wrong to be greedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 701 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)