+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 701 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned nitish14952 is an unknown quantity at this point nitish14952's Avatar
    Thanks
    I opine you bed followed the dishonorable way to change and that is why you get a immense death. I am really some joyous to say you that i am at initiate state of the learning forex and making me as an knowledgeable cause nearly forex. I expectation i will accomplish money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when get losses or the market seem like play with our entry and making some minus and there was no profit we make in a couple days, it will make us upset with this business, and we need to learn that experiences and trade better soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nauman is an unknown quantity at this point nauman's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai nai me to forex sy upset nai ap ko loss howa hai na is ly qk ap big profit k chkr me big loss kr bety ho na koi bat nai ap ab kossis krna or analusis pr nazar rhk kr kam krna to ap profit lo ga.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not very happy with the currency currency trading has been working in and on the way meets very well understand how the currency or currency trading I'm working on so here's the deal calls for walking when it starts trading in the currency trading can be any subject in the experience because it is a disappointment on deals.

Senior Member sedeblal is an unknown quantity at this point sedeblal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not condition from forex create i do get from forex. I am doing $5 or many a day from forex mart. So i am rattling blessed by doing forex sector.

Senior Member pujadas149 is an unknown quantity at this point pujadas149's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you bang followed the unjust way to job and that is why you get a brobdingnagian diminution. I am real often paradisaical to say you that i am at originator destruct of the learning forex and making me as an knowledgeable cause most forex. I comic i will excrete money.

Senior Member munni is an unknown quantity at this point munni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not because Forex is very easy business and i think it is a very good opportunity for me to earn money through online in at home and i can also trade here any time to earn money.

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is world wide business and many peple want to get money from forex trading you can also get profit from forex trading if you learn forex well so learning is the basic to get good profit so learn first.

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am never upset in forex the best thing i do when i loose i just try to change my strategy and try to increase my profit. that the best thing i do i will never give up forex, i will keep on trading for ever in forex i earn my life in forex.

Banned jahanmeah1 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanmeah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    id feel not upset with forex
    because i am just working within forex a
    very happy mode AND ALSO my spouse and i cannot
    face just about any problem with forex As soon as i
    start woking in forex i learn effectively about forex so then i
    am working inside happy mode in
    forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 701 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)