+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 701 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really my own business is not really anywhere in the market in the currency is the result of my own trading company is the material from the other side, my wife in the contents of the extraordinary foreign currency and I together, almost all transactions in options in foreign currencies, while my wife started Woking in foreign exchange trading and learned a lot in the experience of trading materials to make the current address on the market all changes. and I was very upset and very disappointed when I first started trading. I lost money because I didn't have a good money management plan. I blew up my account several times. Then I studied money management. Only risk management and that changed my life. I'm not upset now. i know i can make money even if i have a series of losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please don't be upset. It happens. In Forex there are losses and gains. don't worry about that. I still remember I lost my 50$ account. But now slowly slowly I am learning my mistakes and applying on the chart. So dont worry please. nahi ma forex trading say upset nahi hu kiyo k mujy abi tak zyada loss nahi hova or agr ho b jay to ma khud ko control krny ki kosish kru ga . isi trah ap b control kro khud par or fresh ho kar dubra forex kro or apna loss pura kro or achi earning b kro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can tell you much batter of a way of earning anf income in forex much easirer for us to give way and you will certanly do ytrading with higer within thew whole future forex is a work in a happy arrangment is not so well aware ogf go forex . I was arouse from Forex when i started Forex. Because, that indication i got from Forex various indication and i had no thought almost Forex. But honourable now i am not move almost Forex. Now, i am sufficiency knowledgeable active Forex and making much money from this situation.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nhi bilkul bhi nhi me forex trading say bilkul bhi upset nhi hon bulkay me forex trading say boht zeada khush hon kion kay yeh humain boht hi kum time main boht zeada money deta hai or wo bhi hum ghr bethy bethy hasil kr lety hain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there should not be just that about for any purpose within the forex trading, although angry at particulars damages can be hardest, still a bit and keep well promoted. If you enable yourself to get angry, who gets ally, giving way to thoughts !! I was impress from Forex when i started Forex. Because, that case i got from Forex individual instant and i had no melody almost Forex. But compensate now i am not kindle roughly Forex. Now, i am sufficiency experienced active Forex and making statesman money from this parcel.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You always think about your needs and get things done. You don't need to worry much from there if you do. How can we think that forex trading is a game? If you worry too much about the way your trading portfolio is organized, you will end up making expensive mistakes that will take time and ensure that you have the core concepts taken care of. and I work on Forex transactions is a very good business and very comfortable. I like it very much because trading foreign currencies does not feel happy. I know they are my mistakes that have caused me loss and by the way until now I have never faced a margin call and will try to improve my experience further.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing to worry about just crashing throughout the whole trade especially because disappointment will be a pillar of good results. Therefore we must have patience and expertise and expertise. Right now my business is happy mainly because I can make big money through fx companies. and I think there is no compelling reason to be disappointed in forex. now if you are a new trader and face a loss, then you might get upset from forex. You have to learn more. get more experience and start taking classes from the best forex traders and learn to analyze market trends.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I am satisfied with forex because I understand if I make a loss today, then I will definitely get profits on other rest days, until now when I am in forex, I have not faced a big loss other than one time Facing the market movement towards trading I am $ 1900, it is a break, besides don't be angry because of strong losses as part of the business, try to forcefully make new transactions on Forex after forgetting the loss you are experiencing, and look to recover losses firmly by creating the safest strategy and I am not worried about the Forex sector which has never had much income and business thinks of its sector. I think it is much easier for us with far better income and business scope that can provide for us. This is good for me.

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While many forex traders prefer intraday trading, because market volatility provides more opportunities for profits in narrower time-frames, forex weekly trading strategies can provide more flexibility and stability. A weekly candlestick provides extensive market information. It contains five daily candlesticks, and changes which reflect the actual market trends. Weekly forex trading strategies are based on lower position sizes and avoiding excessive risks.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zero now My business is happy with likes and dislikes because of the fact it helps together with great organizations. I enjoyed this idea drastically because of the fact that it was very good and also a very good organization in person for several people. At this point my business uses operations. and no. I am not upset from forex. I am optimistic about the forex business. I believe that forex trading can give me great success in my life if I become a professional forex trader and if I also learn good trade education and trading strategies in the risky forex market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2019-12-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 701 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)