+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 701 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply on i will be not necessarily angry inside Forex trading due to the fact i will be in Forex trading a really content function and also My partner and i can not confront any issue inside Forex trading once i commence working inside Forex trading My partner and i understand well concerning Forex trading thus however feel in content function inside Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, its bad in spite of everything, but you need to be compelled to actually settle for it with gracefully. dont produce it as bad issue and let the mind sink throughout this situation too long. take a rest, and jump your modern mind. and here we are at evaluate for whatever you could afford done. perceive the answer out to actually solve it, youll produce it, and youll do trading with higher sooner or later. and dont provide up, the chances will invariably be there, we can bring it next time, and nowadays, the time for learning and practicing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my views, I am not frustrated from Forex working in get i possess modify to much but now i m illustrious in Forex employed Bavaria is bad attribute, i tally not allot for little bit great lot for working just very low construction lot allot and also on for it for advantage not to some get advantage and also all analysis during Forex employed managing a chance to a piece to ensue faculty be worth

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g start mai mein buhat upeat tha tab mjy forex ka itna pta ni that buhat si muskilaat hui mjy ahsta ahsta mjy samj ati gai phr mjy kch muskil ni lgta gya phr jb mn real acount trade kia start m tu buht acha rha phr lakin phr loss hu gya us ja se m buht upst rha aur buht dayr tak upset rha aur loss mri apni hi wja se hua tha apni hi galti thi i believe none often is a powerful trader while not loss if not, they're exceptional. dont be upset with loss rather you ought to determine the explanation for loss. you ought to assume that forex doesnt makes us loser. we own self makes loss here. therefore, you ought to be determined with positive feeling that can be you will end up an efficient trade during this business.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset in forex. Forex trade gives me a big and best opportunity for earn money. Or it so easy to earn here. By the way forex trade is big online business. I feel happy in trade here. Many people also work here.
    and I have not make application for little bit excessive good deal intended for exchanging simply small degree good deal utilize in addition to loose time waiting for the idea intended for benefit not to very much find benefit and also just about all analyze through Forex functioning the perfect time to period in addition to effect will probably be beneficial.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business where you can make loss so trader should not be upset . you have to find out the reason of making loss . You have to learn from your mistake then you can be a successful trader . Do not be upset try to take it as experience and you will make profit and after we obtain the loss during,, this business then we are build the upset during this business ,as a result of then we are lose our all cash then we do once more posting therefore it is extremely, bad factor for our benefit therefore if we obtain the higher profit then we never build the upset........

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    नहीं, मैं बिलकुल भी निराश नहीं हूँ। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफल होने के लिए भी अनुशासन बहुत ज़रूरी है। शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है। इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। फॉरेक्स मार्किट में पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है। इसके लिए न केवल धैर्य और अनुशासन की जरूरत होती है, बल्कि अनुसंधान, प्रतिबद्धता और बाजार की अच्छी समझ की भी बहुत जरूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बहुत ही रिस्की बिज़नेस है, इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स की सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ट्रेडर्स के पास अच्छी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी भी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ट्रेडर को अनुशासित और सकारात्मक होना बहुत ज़रूरी है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।
    dear g is business ho lakr me bohat happy ho keh mujhy ak best geniun online business karne ko mila hai baki rahi sadness ki bat wo to har koi hota hai jab itini mehnat keh bar bhi ose loss hojay likan hame himat nhi harni chahye mehnat struggle karty rehn chahye ak na ak din ham zror is business me successful hojayge

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must recognize pertaining to for years we vehicle need to create a few a real income. Forex can't meet difficulty pertaining to Forex should be to do the job inside a content layout is just not so properly aware about get Forex. Now i am doing work in a content manner Forex. and i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start woking in forex I learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex. I hope all India forex forum users will be happy.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion that there is loss in any business of the world if you have suffered loss you should not be upset, you should try try again and at last you will be succeeded. you need not to be upset from loss form forex tradin as i am not upset because i was a jobless person and when i started forex trading i am happy now and now i dont need to do any job. although some times loss is happened

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once we receive the loss during this business,, then we are build the upset during this business as a result of, then we are lose our all cash then we do once more posting therefore it is extremely bad factor for those therefore, if we're asked the higher profit then we never build the upset and are you upset for a Forex jobs now all man happy for a Forex free jobs and join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs Forex now join a work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 701 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)