+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 701 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    ..wel..it is terrible of course, but you need to accept it with gracefully, do not make it as bad aspect and let the mind sink in this case too lengthy,
    take a rest, and get your clean mind, and returned to assess for what you have completed, find out the solution to remedy it, you can make it, and you will do buying and selling with better in the future,
    and do now not surrender, the probabilities will always be there, we can take it next time, and now, the time for mastering and practicing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was angry in forex often occur things, which is important when angry we do not trade, because it will add to the fact that even us losses can be up to mc, so it's important that we have to be more patient waiting for the moment to enter the market so that there will be no grumbles when entering the market, ... that there are in fact happy because always profit. No i'm not upset from forex at all because it is very relaible and comfortable buisness in the world.Millions of people are working on this buisness to earn money.It is providing alot of oppurtunities to student,unemployed peoples and whom who are working in this buisness.It is based on experience and proper knowledge.Only one can be successful in this buisness who is having experience.I feel very good in this buisness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no absolutely not i am never upset form the forex trading because it has given me a job with a lot of facilities and i have doing it with full comfort and start it whenever i need. so i am not upset from this job or trading business. this is the best business for me. i am earning about one hundred and fifty dollars monthly averagly so i am enjoying this business and i dont have any mind to leave the forex in any case i am suggestign other persons to start this business.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I’m not upset with Forex as a whole but there are aspects of forex that annoy me such as :
    1.The seemingly endlessly continuing range. No range is truly endless, but sometimes it lasts long enough that it feels like it will never end. And just when you give up and stop following that currency pair it ends and you miss the best moment to open a position.
    2.When a seemingly profitable trade turns into losing one and continues that way.
    3.When my plan does not work according to my expectations.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend you do not have to be upset because you loss big money, we all have gone through this stage before while trading forex so my best advice for you is to stop been upset and try to improve your trade so that you can come out a winner in each trade and also try to analyses the cause of your loss No, I am not. I am not upset from forex. I am optimist about forex business. I believe that forex trading can give me great success in my life if I become a profession forex trader and if I also learn trading education and strategy of good trading in the risky forex market.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i am not. i am very happy. Forex is a big business .. Its spread all over the world.. People trade here and earn a lot money. Bt its so risky. Many traders loose here cause they had not enough exprince. Useing demo account they can emprove.. Its profitiable for all. People earn so much money in a short time. I think it really nice. As I am a student, i use it at least 1 hour everyday and i take as my part time job. I like ERU/USD pair. Its suitable and safe.. Forex market is a enjoyable place but dangerious. So every traders should hard work and honest about it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply on i will be not necessarily angry inside Forex trading due to the fact i will be in Forex trading a really content function and also My partner and i can not confront any issue inside Forex trading once i commence waking inside Forex trading My partner and i understand well concerning Forex trading thus however feel in content function inside Forex trading........................................... .

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I will not say the truth i have really got upset from forex but that was when i am still a newbie in forex i think so many people will also might have lost some money in their forex trading and no one will definitely be happy when his money get loosed or wiped so we might in one way or the other become upset I am excavation in forex a rattling propitious style and I cannot perception toward various riddle in forex as presently as i act working in forex I turn skillful at very easily approximately forex . But you penury to concord to it with gracefully, personage out not stretch return to it as bad incident and acquiesce to the brain descend in this assemblage too extended, digest a slackening, and acquire your good on behalf of kindness? You tolerate over.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no. i am not upset in the forex trading market. forex trading is more profitable online earning for the traders. if the traders can learn more in the trading market, then they must analysis more in the trading market. but, most of the time, market are not more fluctuate in the market. this time, i am more upset in the trading. no dear no i am no upset in the forex trading business i am very happy in the forex market when i am join in the forex market my life change in the forex market easily. int he forex market many people upset in it and when his reasons he don't know about forex trading and then he upset in the forex..

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ek esa he online business hai ke es main upset sab ke sath he hota hai jo es main new enter hote hain un ke sath tu zaror hota hai or yeh mere sath bhe ho chuka hai jab maine forex ke trading ko start kiya tha tu start main muje bhe trading main big lose howa tha bad main learning ke main es business main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 701 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)