159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I used take profit tools which helps me to close my order in profit expect some more pips and market takes the turn but always lock some of earned pips and when market turns its direction my positions close automatically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Forex market one is the entry point and the other is the exist point I think we should wait for the good entry and also for a good exist point it increase the ratio of profit when ever i am not watching Forex market continuously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Most of the times i used take profit tools which helps me to close my order in profit when ever i am not watching Forex market continuously because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes dear it does not mean that if you set step loss all requirements are fulfilled - stop loss alone will not help you always but before opening a trade you should anlaysie well and should look for better risk reward ratio.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well those trader according to me are beginer who dont have enough patience because forex is a patience game more you have patience more you earn and trade at right time and right place is very important to gain profit

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Sometimes i close my position because i look at the price and see the price going to reverse soon..
    So i close my position..Usually if i open the trade and see the price is moving towards me,i set my stop loss..so i am safe.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    yeh to life k part hota hein kabhi humen loss ho jata hein ur kabhi profite hota hein ur humen chahye hein humenen dono chezion ko sath kar he mange krna hein is trah sy humen zayda probelms ko face nhi kar sakrte hein ur apna kam be achy sy kar sakte hein

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking smaller profits will certainly enhance your confidence levels, so according to me taking profit even it is smaller is must important. More smaller profits are much better than one bigger profit. For a bigger profit, you have to take lots of risks and if you fail the result is in form of loss. I think a new trader must have to go for small profit cause he or she has not so much experience in trading.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main bohat zayda belive krta hun forex trading par hum chahye hein k humare pas bohat zayda profite be dyte hein ur humare bohat si abilty ko prove krta hein ur humare career bnana dyte hein

Thanks
    trading k liyer humen bohat zayda knowldge ki zarraot hoti hein phir he hum bohat zayda eraing kar sakte hein ur hum tab he profite hota hein otherwise aisa posible nhi ho sakta hein ur humen apni skils ko bohat zayda acha krna chahye hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)