+ Reply to Thread
Page 972 of 976 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 970 971 972 973 974 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned suhag is an unknown quantity at this point suhag's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that i will has to make sure that this age will have the best and what it take in the market that way i will enjoy so much in the market.you want to trade use your own money as capital.maturaty is very much important needed in forex which you gain at this age.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula has a spectacular aura about kowula's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually Age is not a problem for Trading, But of course in withdrawing your money you need a verified account. You can verify your account with help of your parent. Doesn't matter you can start trading if you have a internet connection. If you know what is happening inside the Forex market and you have the ability to operate the MT4 platform then you are fulfilled your basic requirements to start your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kowula For This Useful Post:

Anushka Wijesundara (2013-02-19), Chathu Konara (2013-02-19), deltaruined (2013-02-19), Sanuja Weerasekara (2013-02-19)

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question i have you have legal age then you must join forex trading because when you open your real account then you must deposit you real identity card driving licience or other identity document to open your qaccount.

Member atiqkanwal is an unknown quantity at this point atiqkanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think age is does not matter in forex bt you have to be atleast 18 year old to start trading if you have knowledge and experience about the forex market otherwise may be you face loss..because in my opinion knowledge is the key of success..if you have vast knowledge of it then age limit does,nt matter..

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading business aisa business bhi nahi hai kay koi baccha bhi iss business ko kar sake ye aik serious business hai aur agar ap 18+ hain tou mere khayal se phir ap aik ache trader ban sakte hain forex trading business main.

Senior Member Kashif.Rizwan is on a distinguished road Kashif.Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex par trading itni essey hay kay is par small age say lay kar old age tak kay people bohat he essey way say working kar saktay hain so maira nai khial kay forex trading main humay age ki waja say kisi bee problem ko face karna paray.

Senior Member djaya is an unknown quantity at this point djaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age will not be a problem for anybody who want to do this business, the problem is how the quality of calculating, predicting the market movement, and lifetime in front of the computer,if they can do all that, it doesn't matter how old or how young you are

Senior Member rahi10 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex. forex rebat is good for traders some times i make alot of trades but the result retur to zero mean my capital is the same no profit no loss but you will find that you have rebate profit more than the profit that you wish to get.what do you tell about forex trading?

Senior Member Zilly is an unknown quantity at this point Zilly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any age problem in Forex trading. Everyone from any age have ability to join it and everyone can join it. The special humans can also join it and they can earn money at their homes...

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it hink everyone one old man or young man can trade in this bussines and i think if you are have big funds then you can move the market with your big funds so i think we can not judge everyone from their cover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 972 of 976 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 970 971 972 973 974 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)