+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 976 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member ahmed3636 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that age is a problem in trading on forex......every ages people can trade on forex...i think if anyone can do trade on forex,,,,he can learn forex on his age there is no problem to trade on forex...it is also right that in forex there no requirement with ages.....any one can trade on forex platform.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rayanparis is an unknown quantity at this point rayanparis's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I know about the monetary factor is age. Years of experience and a lot of confidence from it. Cannot start before they reach a certain age, you start. This is not a typical mature. The capital is the money if it advises.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i don't think that age is a problem in Forex.People of any age can trade here and earn money.Students can also trade in Forex.Forex is such a business where traders can trade as a part time trader.So a student can trade beside his study and earn money with which he can maintain his educational expences.Male, female, young, old all can trade here.It is a very flexible business.

Banned SuperGirl is an unknown quantity at this point SuperGirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if anybody has capability to do this company and information about currency dealing then Age is not primary reality. every age groups man or learners can generates cash from it,because now a times cost-effective issue is very big.so every human demands cash and it has no age so currency dealing also need no age without information or encounter.

Banned Padoltonc1674 is an unknown quantity at this point Padoltonc1674's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is no specific age on maturity. but my advice if you want to trade use your own money as capital. If a man as aged as old and could not realized, they are not elegable for the trade. besides this children are unable to do this. except this all people can able to do this. As far as I know there is no age requirements in engaging into Forex trading as long as you are legally permitted and allowed to do it. I love Forex..........

Member mastermindparin is an unknown quantity at this point mastermindparin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think age is not a problem for forex trading. Forex is business of Mind. Age and sex is not matter for forex trading business. I have seen people trading forex of 18-20 years and doing well. Also i have seen peoples doing forex of age of 60-70 years as well.

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think age is not a problem in the forex trading. if you've grown in your mental mind and be able to trade in forex. there is no specific age on maturity. but my advice if you want to trade use your own money as capital.

Banned lekek is an unknown quantity at this point lekek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schok View Post
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.This are a few key points that should be kept in mind.
    in a first for trading is many problem there many problem is not can matemathic in my trading is problem,now i can show my skill to my own system strategy

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    no,age is not a problem in forex.onely under 15years children cant use forex trading becouse they are not mature yet.if a 16 years young boy or a 60years old man have well knowledge about forex he can use forex.simply age is not a problem in forex trading matter is knowledge about forex.

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schok View Post
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.This are a few key points that should be kept in mind.
    There is no age problem in trading but i think if you are going to trade, it is advisable that you are in the right age [18 and above] so that you know what you are doing and you are now matured enough to know what is right and what is wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 976 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)