+ Reply to Thread
Page 917 of 976 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 927 967 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned kalvani is an unknown quantity at this point kalvani's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi age koy mayne nahi rakhta bal ke expi mayne rakhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know. if you've grown in your mental mind and be able to trade in forex. Forex trading as long as you are legally permitted. Age is not a big fact. You have to be skilled.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslaniah is an unknown quantity at this point Aslaniah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no age limit for forex, but usually at least 18 years old broker, and already have a self-identity, and the longer in forex, usually more bitter bitter experience in forex

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The grow older matters so much beneath my vision I know that because I believe I will have so that which age has successful and which it take out there that method I will appreciate so much beneath the market.

Banned kamran123 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran123's Avatar
    Thanks
    no forex me koi b age proplem ni ha is me har ko easy se success hasal kar skta ha or easy se prophit b kama skty han is k liy admi ko zada se zda success and knowledg ke zarort hoti ha

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my short experience,i think no.age is not a fact on forex.everyone can start forex,who are interested in forex.and age is no fact.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends maray khaiyl min forex trading main age ka koi masla nahi hy forex jb bee jis ka dil karay kar sakta hy .....

Member baidi is on a distinguished road baidi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no problem of age for doing this business.any one can do this business but the condition is he should be mature one so that can make wise decisions and educated enough so that can use computer and learn forex terminologies and business

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no , age is not problem for forex trading business . the sole issue that's required of you is to require time to find the correct and proper trading principles that you just apply in your trading their are younger those who make cash over the those who are

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel if anybody has ability to carry out this business and knowledge about forex trading, then age isn't main truth. Every ages man or students will earns cash from it, As a result of currently a days economical problem is extremely big. Thus every body wants cash and it really has no age, thus forex trading additionally would like no age, while not knowledge or expertise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 917 of 976 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 927 967 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)