+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Indicator TARZAN

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss ko mene kabhi use nahi kiya hai me chahta hun ek bb ko he use karun kiun ke
    uss se mujhko bohat kam waqt me bohat achi trade hasil hui hai woh bhi gold per ..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually its a very nice but fist time i so heard this cause don't know why use this indicators in proper its just lake of my knowledge, I also think its okay but learn be carefully but if you have need any problem so study fist so you well win otherwise you not profit this indicator .so learn fist and than you u apply this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is nice signs and i desire to try it at demo account and because i want to learn it first before i do at my genuine account, and maybe i can blend it with mine and make a trong signals for my swapping, and how about you my friend, did you ever use it and how is the results ?

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The tarzen is be the indicator which help us to find the position in this and this is be the really good for us if we do the lot of the earning and the lot of the learning in this then we do not need the any of the indicator in this...

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne jo tarzan indicator dala hai ye kuch kuch MACD ke jaisa hi lagta hai jaise macd me trend 0 se niche hone par sell ho jata hai aur 0 se uper hone par buy waise hi isme jab green line se uper hota hai trend to wo buy hota hai aur green se niche hone par sell.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it indicator look good but i confused to use it, because i like scalping method and i hope this indicator can to help my trade system, but i see there any false signal in small time frame, maybe you can help me to set this indicator for scalping trade system?
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member adys is an unknown quantity at this point adys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your indicators I will try your in demo account firstly if this good working I will use it's in riil account

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really a pointer nice and funny from its label, Tarzan he was in the woods, but what is the meaning and the income of that name on the forex market does not know exactly, and I think that traders new to the foreign currency market to looking for a good strategy better than the search for indicators.

Banned birlar is an unknown quantity at this point birlar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not use this indicator ever but it is good looking now for this reason i will start trade with this indicator in my demo account if i get success then i will try to use this indicator in the real account and i think for this i have to do more practice with this.

Senior Member razi is an unknown quantity at this point razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi bro main abhi forex mein new member hun aur main ne abhi 2 month pehle he forex trading start ki hai aur main abhi demo pe learning kr rha hun is liye main aap ko ye nhin bta skta k best indicator konsa hai kyu k main ne to abhi tak koi trade he nhin ki bus learn kr rha hun aur bonus earn kr rha hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open