+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 462 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participated any competition and never won any forex related prize. Even i have no idea about this types of competition. I want to know more about this and how it works. Can i be eligible for taking part in the competition?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have participated in forum contest but i was not a winner ...but i could able to know the my limits in forex...i always be part of contest so i can earn both prize & knowledge
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i won the contest prizes from different brokers. but i am very said because i can't win any contest from INSTA. its too hard to play because the limit of 1 stranded volume
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not tried much to win the contests and have participated merely twice in the guess trend contest of mt5 though all my three questions were not right and i could not get the prize for that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    may jo hai abhi tak kuch bhi win nhi kia hai so far any competition may kion kay new hun forex kay andar contest jo hain woh jioned hota hain new well in forum was first month mera liya aur get bonus yet.

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was never won any contest.I participate many contest but i do not get any prize.I know many people get prize from many contest,
    but i am not get prize yet.Its depend on our luck.

Happy Trading

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    No I'm not get any price in forex trading, but I think in near future I shall able to achieve it. Indian forex forum is very nice and helpful platform for forex traders. Here we get many helpful analysis as well as our trading capital.
    It is true that many indian forex forum helps traders to be trading well because there is a bonus forum and also very helpful for beginners to trader can establish communication with the senior trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I'm not get any price in forex trading, but I think in near future I shall able to achieve it. Indian forex forum is very nice and helpful platform for forex traders. Here we get many helpful analysis as well as our trading capital.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    muaj bai tak koi prize nahi mali or na he maja koi prize malina wala ha agr mail he jata ha to pa ko pata ha ka ksi ka prize lagata ha to wo ka karta ha agr mara prize laga to mara pass to both sara passs ho ga or main to amiree ban jonoo ga or main boht sari traing karoon ga.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my professional life, I well never get any prize. But i have many prize in my education life. Its a memorable time for me. At this time i work hard. If believe, without hard word work it not possible to get any prize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 462 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)