+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's a good opportunity whe we have as this forum to encoureg a trader to can have a big capitale and trade in a good situation i think it' a better than compitition or than other things .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi friend, sorry to say that I did not get any prize ever. I don't know it really happens or not..... I will wait for someone who wins the prize .... with you, I will congratulate ...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just check about the contest in this forum to know more about it , i have never won anything before but i like some of the contest and i will participate in some this week ,i hope i win so money

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    intel now i don't win any prices , because i belive i am not a good trader yeat . so i amiliorate my skills and building strategies and posting in the forums to become in the end a good one.

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont have any won prize from any forex web site but i know so many forex web site giving contest prize or etc etc. also i know so many people already got prize.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No so far here in Forex trading I have never won any prizes but hopefully I will be wining prizes here in Forex trading in future and moreover the profit which I am making here in Forex trading it is also one kind of prize for me.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not very enthusiastic about forex demo contests and as a result I rarely ever participate in such contests. I rather prefer the bonus for posting that the broker offers as a way of gaining trading deposit.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never i get the extremum results, because I think there are galore things that I should read both solon around the market state and how to discipline market conditions, the ever-changing interchange.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    nopes dude maine kabhi kisi cmpetition me part nahi liya islie mai nahi jeeta hun kabhi koi bhi prize mai post karke trading k liye capital ikhatta kar rha hun joki kafi hai mere liye...

Banned forexchamp is on a distinguished road forexchamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi sir me forex trading market me new hun aur mene abi tak is se koi be prize win nahi kiya magar mujhe umeed hai future me is se me bohot kuch haasil karne wala hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)