+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 462 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear i didn't take any prize from forex,although i participated in forex competition but could not win any priize. Competition ha sbenefit that it increases confidence in individual and also encourages people to get attention of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    main kabhi bhii is se pehle kisi contest main hissa nahi liya to main nahi bana kuch bhi ya koi price nahi jeeta maine. lekin soch raha hon kay ek dafa hissa le hi loon...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i had never won prizes before but i want...............i don't know when .If any one winning then share for me and give ur advice how to Winn.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diljaladj View Post
    Yes i won one contest just recently of best topic and won 30$ this is really my first win/contest anywhere its very difficult to hide the excitement .
    no i didnot share before in any contest because im newbie and im join to this forum from month and start trading from month but i want to know trading with contest not make you bust to not trade on real because im busy all day trading or writing so how i can find free time

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have entered many contests in insta and in its forums too
    but unfortunately i won nothing till now, although the last contest i was doing well till the final stage
    and due to greed i lost everything i had in the last days of the contest and missed the prize

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to see that there are some contest on mt5 forum where we can get some bonus by particpating in contest but i am so far getting bonus for my posts alone and participated once in contest but was not successful, i plan to try again soon.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never participated in any competition before, I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I'm not get any price in currency dealing, but I think in near future I shall able to achieve it. Native indian currency dealing community is very nice and beneficial foundation for currency dealing investors. Here we get many beneficial research as well as our dealing capital

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    now I do not get the maximum results, because I think there are many things that I should learn some more about the market situation and how to control market conditions, the ever-changing change.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no mate,not really. i m just a beginner and now trading for three weeks in my demo account. i have lost many by gambling, but also earned while put trades by logics. but there were not any situations when i was awarded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 462 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)