+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 462 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never won any prize before or I have not won one. I am hoping that one day I will win a prize. My prize luck is not good enough. Please guys pray for me that I win something in Forex contests.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never won any contest. I joined many times in instaforex demo contest and other contests, but never win. When I goes to start trade I check the list of trader and their balance. I see that many trader have already earned huge amount So I think it is impossible for me to win any contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rpi85_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rpi85_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really won prizes is very interesting for any man any where. But I never gain any prizes in the past . Becouse of that I am a new trader , and so I want to participeate any compitition now . But won prizes is not easy its so hard for a new examinee like me but I want to try best for any contest and it is a good experience for any trader and it must help tobe good terder .

Junior Member omit is an unknown quantity at this point omit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i have never won any prizes before. but i will be happy to win it,but i will be happy to win it and it would help me trade without any investments as the contests doesnt require any investment.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    hello,yesterday my cousin called me and she speaked like taht forex earning is by luck and also said if you have a good job then only can sustain but in forex she said that it is not hard work and it is pure luck but they dont that forex also need hard work but they seeing so many losing they think it as gambling but it is not.i have to prove her about forex is not an easy

yes make him trade and he will see the reality of Forex it,s not easy but need more reading and more hard work and good money management and need to be discipline to survive in it all this not all trader know it so they lose their money

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, never before and I won the prize in any competition for trading in the forex market ..
    But this goes back so far because I am still a beginning and I got to know the market since 3 months and this period only a very few, I am currently trying to learn to gain experience and find out what the Aatheroihrk forex market and currency ..

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    frankly i am still very new in the word of forex trading. so very little of my knowledge about forex trading. let alone get a binus, can benefit every day i have been very lucky. so for your seniors, in order to please his guidance could be better the next day.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more i try, the more i could not get the price, this is the very reason why i quit using the contest , i don`t even get to be attracted by what is gonna be given , this a strange decision.

Senior Member rafiqrashed is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqrashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me I didn't acquired already across virtually any comparison due to the fact I made brand-new in the foreign match Entered through one fresh widely during the forum served as your daily first calendar month on everyone didn't received your prize but, but I goal with occasion which participated in shows and even gained Insta ...

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not participate in contests because it divide concentration on live trading. I think it's good for those who just join the forex market and try to succeed on demo. For trader who are already trading with real it's waste of time for them. If forum start some of suggestion or similar contest than i will go for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 462 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)