Page 448 of 462 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by debasisbd01 View Post
    i am won in this contest 175$=133€ it was been very good contest and i am won first prize i am make big profit in this contest and i am won prize it was been my first won where i have big deal of work
    wowwww great if I still have not won a contest forex but with hard work and we have an accurate analysis can be successful and able to win the name contest forex future ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member srsaif5215 is an unknown quantity at this point srsaif5215's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am won a prizes . last month i won 25$ .now i am very happy for forex trading it change my life .i want to work more in forex trading . and i also says's many people to forex trading . it change your life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronich is an unknown quantity at this point ronich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have not won any prize yet i think gaining prize there are some important and basic criteria that i have not held properly but i try to learn more those basic knowledge and in future i will must get the famous prize

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participated in a contest or tournament forex, I've tried the demo account and the result is good, but when the real account was not as easy and as good as the demo account, because the emotions are different, this may be what distinguishes the two accounts

Junior Member microworks87 is an unknown quantity at this point microworks87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Upto now I haven't won anything. At the beginning of my forex career, I started to trade in the etoro competition. But I coudn't win from it for 4 months eventhough how hard I tried. So I forgot about etoro and studied MT4 platform then onwards.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I change never participated in any competition before, I heard most people who feature won competitions and change won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the maximal benefit I can, and advice for all before they swan endeavour in any contention until assured of the believability of the band .It is healthier to move in competitions structured by the associate Insta Forex because of the outstanding believability.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    jee nahi abi tak to mene koi be prize win nahi kiya forex market me trade karne se ya phir kisi be contest se kyun ke abi mujhe forex market ka zayada knowledge nahi hai new trader hun na is liye

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not win so far in any antagonism because I was new in the forex challenge Joined by a new able-bodied at the appointment was the aboriginal ages of me did not get the benefit yet.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely no i'm not extremely acquire any quite price inside forex currency trading, but i think inside not too distant future we'll in an exceedingly position to accomplish this. Indian native foreign exchange discussion board is extraordinarily sensible additionally as helpful system with regard to foreign exchange investors. Right here all folks acquire varied helpful analysis additionally to the shopping for and selling funds.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no yet now i did not win any prize from forex trading. but in my mail i have seen a a new message from the insta forex that they are giving prize to investor who invest more than 300 then he will get 30 dollar. may be such types of prize they are giving. you may search in insta forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 462 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)