+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participated in any competition before, I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .It is better to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta Forex because of the great credibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not yet won any prizes from forex trading, but my dream is to win a car from forex trading contest,but the reality is i am struggling with my trading , this month i only gets loss from trading ,i have seen any profit , i am hoping that i can save my account this a month. and I also did not yet attended in any contest organized by the forum.But I wish soon I will take part some of them.I'm not too expert trader still now.For that I'm trying hard to learn trading more and when I understand that I'm improved in my skills I will start participating in contests.These contests are great way of improving a trader's skills as traders try hard to win the contests.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participated in any competition before, I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .It is better to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta Forex because of the great credibility.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I had never followed any contest in the forum so have never mendaptkannya, if at trding fonow I do not get the maximum results, because I think there are many things that I should learn some more about the market situation and how to control market conditions, the ever-changing change.rex is, that the insta in 1 day 1 night I mendaptka $ 100 but 2 hours later I was exposed to MC

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never took part in different form of competition, whom read the ihmisista include won tournaments and contains won income for each month to month winner's reward and makes an attempt to help ymmartaa on the discussion boards how the earnings from the greatest, and assistance I can, previous to they will participate in the competition the trustworthiness from the company towards the insured person because of the timber.
    and currently i don't receive the maximum results,,,,, as a result of i believe there may be many products that i ought to learn additional relating to the market situation and how you can management market conditions, the ever-changing amendment......

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and it would help me trade without any investment as the contests doesn't requires any investment.the market situation and how to control market condition . and I have never won any prize from any broker and have never felt involved in trading contest because I feel not having enough knowledge to keep up. I am still new in forex business and I am still experiencing a lot of losses in every trade that I do.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .It is better to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta Forex and I have never joined any opponents before, I noticed about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is compensate monthly forums and try to identify it the greatest advantage I can, and assistance for all before they take element in any opponents until assured of the stability of the company .It is better to subscribe in competitions arranged by the company Mome Forex because of the fantastic stability.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i haven't won any price yet but i have come really close, as close as 10th to 15th on few occasions but over all it was a nice experience competing with other traders from around the world that i do not even know in person. and For me I did not win so far in any competition because I was new in the forex contest Joined by a new well at the forum was the first month of me did not get the bonus yet, but I hope with time that participated in competitions and win Insta ... good job.............

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ke contests me hamare liye prizes win karna aasan nahi ho sakta hai. Ham logon ko ye baat bhi sab se pehle samajhna hoti hai ki kis contest me hame part lena hoga aur usme ham logon ko kitni trading ki income mil sakti hai.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I didn't want any of the forex contest because when i tooked part in the contest I was new to forex and always you to loose but Now i am experienced enough and a great competitor but now I don't have that much time to play contests. and no my friend i didn't win any prizes forex trading conducted by forex trading broking companies in the forex market but i participated in forex contests i had tried in forex account i mean in demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)