+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 244 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people use differing types of support and resistance like pivot points Fibonacci trend lines channels etc. however the foremost correct support and resistance square measure those you'll see from your naked eyes, wherever 2 or additional peaks or bottoms square measure, or wherever the worth halted and reversed that square measure the natural and best support and resistance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice thread that you have created. I would like to thank you for creating this thread. I remember the time when I was a newbie and had to face a lot of troubles. I always used to be confused about resistance and support levels and it took me a while before I could finally understand it. I hope after this thread, now the newbies won't have to face the same problems that I faced

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is one in every of the pleasant strategy in forex mercantilism. tyro descent in waver to draw this initially example. nevertheless when refer the concern is subdue. it's heterogeneous victimised such by art this we are fit to only destine our daily aim specified message resoluteness, issue inform, preclude deprivation and conduct realize conjointly.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can not neglect the importance of support and resistance levels. A resistance in a daily time frame is the price which was the highest for last 1-2 days and have not been breached yet. Support in same tf is the price level which was the lowest for yesterday or day before it. We should not place any order when price is near any critical support or resistance.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is excellent knowledge you given to me. i appreciate this threat. merai b yehi problem hai k mjhe forcasting nhe ati jo k at leasst merai liye 1 big issue hai. or forex ki forcasting ya market analysis bohat importance rkhti ha apki trade k hawale say. jb tk apko is bat ka ilam nhe hoga k kb apko buy or sell karni chhaye tb tk ap forex mai success nhe hopaen gai.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. This means the price is more likely to bounce off this level rather than break through it However once the price has passed this level, by an amount exceeding some noise, it is likely that it will continue rising until it finds another resistance level

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well asa hai ky bhai thanks aapna kafi achi baat share ki hai hum sub ky sath mjhe es bary ma phly koi bi infromation nahi the aab aj apky es thread sa pata chala ha mjhe and still mjhe thek sa kuch samjh nahi ai hai but yah hai ky ma ab es ky bary ma search karni hai or jithna bi samjh aya hai wahan sa wo kafi ha or i think its help me in my trading plan and with the help of it and must improve my trading level

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice information about support and resistance, i think if we are flow the support and resistance when we are trading hope then time we are able to make good profit and some time we are able to protect our hug lose if we are select stop lose using resistance flowing. Sell Signal is received when the Support Level is broken One must make sure that the Resistance fobonacci trend lines channels etc but the most accurate support Level is clearly and definitely points and resistance are the ones you can see from your naked eyes people use different types of support and resistance like pivot .

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support ki mujhe aysey samjah ati hai jasay kay business ko financial ya pher place ki support hoti hay ta kay apnay business ko achi tarha say establish ki ja skay fores main ye place computer aur internet fraham kartay hain there are many stratgies in forex trading can determne the Support and resistance levet for pairs in forex trading but the Support and resistance need to how we can learn how we can teach it so much

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Men and women employ a variety of assist along with weight similar to pivot things Fibonacci development collections routes and many others. though the nearly all exact assist along with weight include the versions you will see from a undressed sight, wherever 2 or more highs as well as lows are generally, as well as the place that the price tag quit along with reversed which have been your pure along with ideal assist along with weight........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 244 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)