+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pashto Forex trading Mein gold ka train Badalta rahata Hai Vahi very Karta Hai Din Mein Din Kyunki ismein bahut jyada log chatting kar rahe hote hain Jiski vajah se aapko Dekha trading Karni chahie Kyunki agar aap Dekhkar trading Nahin Karte The Isliye aapko Las Las ho sakta hai jo ki ek acchi Baat Nahin Hoti isliye jyadatar aapko Dekh Kar chatting Karni chahie aur Jyada Se Jyada profit gain karne ke liye aapko Google set karna chahie aur ek trading plane Achcha karna chahie aapko apna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    gold is risky to trade like any other pair, you may lose more because of the high volatility and big moves. But it is also true that gold keep on appreciating time to time against all currencies and if you can manage the risk and keep your investment safer in volatility it offer big returns too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping you receive is said to have never been used to trading gold. More than 90 pips of gold spreads in many brokers. Gold trading requires big knowledge and big capital if you have big capital then you can survive in gold trading. From my point of view, I say that all money should not be invested in gold, due to the fluctuating price trends in the market.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I noticed there was USDX on the Insta trading platform. MT5 use or mt4? penny if in mt4 that account, i notice there is no USDX. so that means insta mt4 USDX without commission or equivalent to the spread of 3 pips? USDX is a USD index, instead of comparing us with other currencies. so which indexes might have spread? can request pictures in the screenshots and screenshots posted here the results so that we can see and understand the question? I want to know because the same word on mt4 USDX has 3 pips spread or no spread but uses a commission system which is equivalent to 3 pips.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold has a tendency or movement similar to the euro. Therefore, the trader can use a similar strategy to trade gold. This market is closely related to global economic events. Therefore the investor must know all the important events of the economic calendar

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we all identify important laws regarding availability and claims. Competition causes businesses to look for new ways to attract customers by lowering prices, advancing class and expanding new merchandise and facilities. You might find yourself evaluating gold account contract options and listing where you get the best choice. Thus, keep your eyes open to get an economic bonus, a suggestion to integrate with your first-held forex option!

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It sounds great that you did well on a demo account. But do you trade with the right understanding? If yes, continue with the direct account. You might get a trend by asking someone here, but there are still many things to learn. I assume you are not trying to hurry. Please don't be in a hurry. and when trading gold is usually long-term. don't trade like gambling. scalping profit target is only a small set of about 10 pips, but usually the stop loss is greater than the take profit, so some taxable profit will disappear one stop loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-24)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the pattern of buying and selling together with Gold is an important aspect only because my partner and I identified that while I provide business together with Gold based on my pattern brand then continue to benefit from my own business simply because Gold adheres constantly to the brand pattern, I am sure speculators can do business with Gold if they have a very good understanding.

Thanks
    Trading gold is an activity that can be very profitable but must be done with great care. Gold has unpredictable movements and is affected to a large extent by global economic events. The investor who operates with this metal must know the economic context in depth. In addition, operations with low leverage must be carried out.

Thanks
    It is difficult to know the exact direction of gold because many factors intervene. Economic news from different places affect the movement of the price of gold. In my opinion, the investor must make a fundamental analysis to make money in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)