+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: emotion is main cause of loss than money management

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true you said that emotion is what beat us in forex trading so we often miss because of our emotions to get more money and therefore let us learn how to manage our emotions and do learning what causes us to lose and never repeats. it seems to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if you want to be a real successful person in forex trading then you should not let emotions in your decisions you should compose a plan and stick to it no matter what your emotions say. that is the main aspect of all successful people in this business i guess.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reasons many traders acquire losses is because they can not control his own emotions while in the Forex market. they always rely on their emotions without thinking of the side effects of that nature..,

Senior Member Ravinder Raddy is an unknown quantity at this point Ravinder Raddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i wont agree that the emotions are the main cause of the loss in the Forex rather would like to say that there are many other factors of the loss as well for example the greed this is also or could be one of the factor of the loss in the Forex and there are others also .
    life is simple and keep it simple..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux9 View Post
    Hi member, Emotions do take a part in our trading life. but this is just happens to those traders who are not well educated and do not know how to trade. they get emotional and guess that trade is going in big loss and they close their orders at once with big losses. the main thing is money management in trading.
    Emotions truly are the main cause of loss for some of the forex traders that are unable to control their emotions. On the other hand the MM that are not well applied makes a forex currency trader not to make any profits in their trades.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Shuvo Ajoy is an unknown quantity at this point Shuvo Ajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management need to use before make a trade. We suffer from emotional stress when our trade become in loss and we may not control our brain in money management. We need to remember our previous losses to make money management.

Banned shamiul2 is an unknown quantity at this point shamiul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a nice job. Yes we should control the emotion for trading otherwise we cannot control stop loss.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main cause why the peaple in the forex market are affected by the market is that there are many things that we are handling things in the market and that way i kn0w there are good making the market amaizing.

Banned furqanramey is an unknown quantity at this point furqanramey's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother you are right emotion is main i also lost my money because of my emotions i work with greed and i never respect my rules and then after some time i lost my money when we get big money in forex then we think market can give us more money but this is not trues after a high profit that market go back in big high lost
    and then we lost our money.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah its true emotion disturb over trading whenever we trade we have to stop emotions and try to do trading with stratigies because emotion is the main cause of loss many people do trading emotionally and when they loss their money they don't want to do trading again so think we should try to avoid emotions during trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)