+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Junior Member jamima is an unknown quantity at this point jamima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very goods script. When some bad news hit the market when you press it, it close all open positions at the same time and this saves me much time from loss. So its helpful nothing more. I want such kind of information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi sudsind, thanks for the script. But U hv not written how to load it and use it. For newbies I write how to load it. " close ur mT4 platform. Open ur C drive ---> Programme files---> ur MT4 --->Experts---> scripts file. --->Here u copy n paste the script." Now to use u can see the scripts in script folder with indicators/ expert advicers/ custom indicators." I was in urgent need of this script. Thank u sudsind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday tried to close all open positions, the results are very steady. close faster than the manual, because the more that the usual process.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was really seeking such facility as i open several smaller trades and when those are in profit i wanted to close all at once which i am forced to close one by one and that sometime change my profit level because prices change in the mean time - i would try this script and am sure will find it of most use.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this script is very useful for beginners and professionals alike, most professionals. Multilotscalp also trading and trading system of the network for a quick release is an important thing to have a trading far ahead, I'll post more scripts in this section

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    thank you so much for sharing this file, i have been looking for it , i trade so many pairs and i open so many position at a time, this is going to help me
    This is a suicide trade if you ask me. Having many pairs and having many position may going to make you loss money that earning money and just imagine if you get MC in here. I doubt that you can have sustainable earning in the long run as multiple pairs and multiple position will eventually catch up with you.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have one about it and it's name is close em all, well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated that all is good position or at profit

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful with this EA, I use this experience often missed, I should not want to close my position, all of a sudden this EA closes all open positions itself as I have, but I have not any clicks.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    yes of course mauja trading karana obht he acaha or best lagta ha es laya to main trading main kafi eanred kar rhaa hoon es laya to muja trading karna boht he acaha or best lagta ah or main na trading sa kafi profit be earned kar he laa ha.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anybody have a script like OneClick? or maybe new script order 5 position with modificaton number of lots. so it is easy to organize unions one by one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open