+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, as far as i am concerned, no matter waht, i wil still prefer to closig my positions myself , by this you will able to to get the bets out of the market without much problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank You for sharing this usefull script; I will try it in my account; Hope I will find it usefull Thank You again for sharing;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this nice tool with us. But you did not give us a detail idea how that exactly works. I mean if you added some screen shots or videos that would have been more helpful for us to realize about this tool. However, you tried to share a tool and gave the download link which deserve appreciation.

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi I download this script. I want this types of tools for trading as I am doing scalping. But don't have any idea to use it. can you teach me how to use it to close trade. or can I change code to make it buy or sell for me.
    Thanks for sharing useful tools which I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very good and very essential for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can closely all of them if they have calculated that all is satisfactory orientation or at profit

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a time.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    I got to know this script in one of the other boards and I think it is very cool in the speed of closing deals because there are open problems for traders in the number of deals closed at the same time because of the speed of movement of the market

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, everyone
    Thanks
    you will give us very good script and alwayes very usefull for us further we work on it according to it we want to solve our problem and open and clear our position in a glance at once and if i loss in it it is very difficult for us so we should be a proper and a use full way to chose it it is a good tool for us,

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    This is very goods script i always use this script when some bad news hit the marekt when we press it, it close all open positions at the same time and this saves me many time from loss.
    if it is a good strategy to be applied in the trading business then I would use this strategy. but before I used this strategy will be holding my first test of this strategy in my demo account. following this strategy proved to be beneficial then I apply to the real account.

Banned asfari is an unknown quantity at this point asfari's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was looking for it we can close all positions at once for permission to download yes master
    how to use them master you give an example I try very hard to use it so I am still close all my positions one by one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open