+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 449 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4481

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro mere khayal me to jb hum kisi b forex competition me participation krte ha to hmara confidence build hota ha,or agr hm competition win kr jaye to profit b hota ha,forex k kisi b competition me participate krne se hmara hi faida hota ha ku k ek to hym khud ziada se ziada focus krte ha sb chezo pr or dosra prize money jis se hum real treading kr skte ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    As we participate in a forex competition, it simply would lead a forex currency trader to get more trading experience about forex currency trading business. This is why i take on some demo contests sometimes.
    Yes you are right it makes us more experienced and we can know more about the lot management and hyper trading as everybody is trading for to win with large lots, we can test our strategy with higher lot sizes and in extreme conditions, a good test for trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually participation in every thing can increase the confidence level of the person, and it is very good to participate in the competitions to know about your level of work you r doing, and i think in the trading it is very valuable for the trader also, but i will do it when i get some more experience in this trading, as i am the newbie uptill now.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waqarme2 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remains the feeling is different between demo and real, when we deliberate account demo are not afraid to lose money does not go into our feelings when trading, but when the account is a real go into every part of us during handling and that's why some are, of course, your idea good to trade demo and there is a comparison between you and the others must to be the best is good but you must learn to discipline likes to be in a real account.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazwaz For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi,
    In demo account you have no fear of loosing and so you are ignoring the major factor in trading which is emotion.
    But if you are fighting a competition, than you have an obligation to perform better than others, so you can also practise your emotional behaviour thr.
    so many brokers organize a lot of competitions every month.
    and myfxbook
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/suds...sudsind/257886
    also organises a competition almost every month, why i like it most because you can see the live stats of every action of your trading as well as others. So, guys try and participate in the next competition, as i saw very less Indians were their at there last competition
    As we participate in a forex competition, it simply would lead a forex currency trader to get more trading experience about forex currency trading business. This is why i take on some demo contests sometimes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Janan Khan (2013-08-23), ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    entering the forex contest can help us to get some knowledge and money if we win it , during the contest we can test the system we had and maybe we can win the contest and get some money

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wavestraders For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-05), ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Participate in the competition is a good idea because they did not need a lot of dollars to participate and can earn them a lot, we find, for example, such as competition Forks where the monthly draw may be able to get the dollars or a luxury car as the cost of participation to make more of the participants in this competition.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michael For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem
    i ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times i accept my losing too
    Hi newentry, yes you are right, we can judge our performance with others, i admit most of the traders that win those contests are good, but few also uses some manipulation techniques and some ea's that won't work on real account. So, don't think that you lost the competition but look out the overall gain of your account and drawdown you attained etc., even the top three traders at the contest i posted link of, accepted that they are using some ea's that don't work on live accounts, when i contacted them. thanks

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-24), ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good idea, if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem
    i ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times i accept my losing too
    do the best we can

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

babarshahzad (2018-04-17), bsebahria (2012-08-18), mehro (2019-02-05), ntn (2019-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-02), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13), shantanu kumar (2017-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 449 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)