+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 156 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1551

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000$ daily kamana possible nehi hai. ledkin impossible bhi nehi ha.profit depend karta ha aapke balance or investment par. agar aap proper forex management follow karte ho to 1000$ profit karne k liye apko at least 50K deposit karna parega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you set $ 1 per pips then you just need 50 pips per day and it means that you get $ 50 , it is good and safe for your trading and if you want to increase your earning then you can set the lots isze with the higher one, but be careful, increase the lot s then you just increase the risk too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    If have a balance of 1000$ i would give preference to capital safety as i would not want to lose it, so taking appropriate safety measures i would only go to earn on an average 10-15$ a day - bigger expecations brings in bigger risks too.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I Just want to know how much an Average Trader should earn from a $1000 equity per day risking of only 5-7% of total amount.

So, please share yr views guys in detail as how much lot one should buy and how much pips one should target per day.

Your Views Are Welcomed!!!!!!!!!!
    main ek everage kisam ka trader houn or ager mere account main na 1000 usd hotey na to main sahi baat ha es se taqreeban koi 50 usd tak daily kamata

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000$ se to usy acha bhala earn karna chahye waisy ye us ki trading strategy pe depend karta hai ke wo kaisy trade kar raha hai ager strategy achi hui to wo 100 dollar be asani se kama le ga aor mere mutabiq itna to zarooor kamana chahye

Junior Member mehdiFX is an unknown quantity at this point mehdiFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    7% return is enough for a trader.if i have a balance of 1000$ i will earn 60-70$ per day very easily. by using stop loss and take profit we can earn more than 7%.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you must use realistic target and you can start from lower capital to gain same percentage of target. Don't invest too much
    when you're not quite good in trading with small amount of capital. As I know, percentage of profit which is commonly targeted by
    mostly traders are in range 1-5% daily for low risk traders.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from $1000 equity trader like me ,will want a atleast 10% of this equity in forex....because basically i am scalper and also doing trading with high lots..thats why i want atleast 100$ to earn per day

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can earn lot if we trade here with the patience and if we having the deposits like 1000$ then we can take daily profit with our news analysis.We must follow the indicators also .

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from $1000 equity trader like me ,will want a atleast 10% of this equity in forex....because basically i am scalper and also doing trading with high lots..thats why i want atleast 100$ to earn per day
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 156 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)