+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 551 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you hahve to make sure for yourself and if you think that you are ready for it so go on, and for it , you have to ready to accept all condition and face everything from bad and good things...this business is very dynamic and need a good ability to face it with clear and for me now, i am not ready, i have to learn and practice more and more again until i am sure for to do that
    do the best we can

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not advice anyone to leave his or her job to focuse only forex trading especialy if you are not an expert. This because doing this may cause great losses and you may not have another source of income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    will be very bad decision ..when u have lots of money then u can think about this ..full time trading is not a good choice for those who are doing a job now..there is no need to leave ur job for Forex.u have laptop and u have wireless modem now keep this two things to u either u are in bus or office ..u don't need to see the market all the time ..u have SL and TP .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah zarori nahe ha ka ap aik acha trader sabit hon ga forex business mein kunka ya tajarba ke bat ha or ager ap ka pas itna tajerba ha ka is ko full time dain or apne full time job ko khar abad kah dain to ap yah faisla ap ka ha ka ap kya karta hain or kasa karta hain .

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zytuy11 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), samia93 (2017-12-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i dont think i should leave my full time job though i can trade in the spare time i get from my job and daily routine and it simply add to my income while i get fixed income from my full time job to manage my regular expenses easily while in forex there is no guarantee that we shall particular amount in a month or shall not get any losses,

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), samia93 (2017-12-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    mujaha lagata ha k ap ko trading karan ka both zadia shoq ha ap na pani lagi lge job chor de ha or ap trading main chala aya hoo muja lagata ha k ap trading main both zadia money earned karo ga lakin mara maswara ap sa ya ha k ap trading ko soch samaj kar karana or trading min ap kabi be emotion na hona warna both zadia loss hasil karo ga.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), imran007 (2012-12-28), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), samia93 (2017-12-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's never a good idea to stop the current job and become a full time trader coz if you do so and in case you loose all your money in any trade then you ll be highly disappointed and you ll start hating Forex.
    Similar is the case with other investment oppertunities, i think it is only a broker who can take a full time Forex job coz he ll never loose a dime.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bjbh427 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), samia93 (2017-12-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex for a while make it just as a side job. unless you are able to generate profit per month and consistently enough to cover your living expenses over the previous work, you can be full time in the trading

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tiar For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), mehro (2019-02-08), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), samia93 (2017-12-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With that average $50/ day from forex, I think you should consider to quit from your job now
    But you gotta make sure that you have enough capital to run on forex, at least you have $10,000 USD
    That will be fine

Regards
    Cuong

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me if i were you i would prefer to have a permanent job and fixed income than being full time trader in a business full of risk and tensions as forex with probability of gain and loss so i prefer to be a part time trader ,

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 551 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)