+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 551 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    actually i do not suggest to you to leave your current job for the forex, you can use it as a part time job and if you work on the forex market i hope you will earn lot of money which is very useful for your pocket money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should not rely only on forex because forex has not assurance ..and jo b has assurance...we should leave job for forex..in forex all day are not same so be aware

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    why you want to leave your job? if you can use forex as your part time job then you have no need to leave your job, if you give only your one hour in a day you can earn a suitable income from forex

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its depends on ur passion as a electrical engineer if u want to go for trade then its ur choice but i think u can come to forex because here u earn 50$ per day so its very good for u. so u can leave ur current job.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can quit your current job to be a full-time trader in the forex market but if you found that you earn more on forex and you believe that more opportunities waiting for you to come into this market then it is better for you to choose this profession.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is, because everyone wants a job fair, and it really is, work for which the user is not always the same every time, but in other countries, who as a profession, most of these things and not do it without all of the good No, but there are ways, as well as in our country that just by working part-time.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, you need enough knowledge about forex market and 100% confidence about trading skill. If you able to operate fully forex trading market then you can do this. At first take decision yourself whats is better for you. Forex is a very profitable business but you may fall in loss too.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad View Post
    i think its not good for you , because we can use forex as our part time job so we have not to leave our existing job resources to be a full time trader in the forex
    That is correct. Before the forex can give you at least same return percentage which given by your first job. It is not need to leave your exist job. I for now is full time trader,but the reason i choose it because i see great potential in forex. So i dare to choose trading as my life income.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not a good idea to leave permanent job and starti trading in a risky and insecure business. after all forex though paying but we cant trust in it. it can pay us bu every time the trader is not sure. Forex works well as apart time.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are very good in trading as your data present. i would to say that it is good for you to leave you current job and joing the Forex on regular basic. And it is because you can earn more then the amount of your salary from Forex in just one weak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 551 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)