+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 551 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    In my point of view,you should not leave your current job at all, because to have a secure job is very important instead of full risk business like Forex trading.So I think it is better for you to trade part time in Forex and you should continue your job,because from your childhood you make you prepare for that job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it not a good idea to leave your current job for trade. Forex can be a good source of money making. But it will good for part time. Your job or other running business will the backup of forex. u can easily trade beside your job and business. so u can do both. After few year when u get confidence then u can start trade as your main occupation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its depend on you what you chose if you think you fell better in Forex market then you welcome but if you had a nice job so why you trade full time but you have nice job but salary poor then if you think you can earn money from Forex much then this job then you can trade full time in Forex market its really depend on you.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can stay with your job and trading Forex couscous Forex is risk and better thing that you stay in your job and work in these business it make your live better

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be a full time trader you do not leave your day job pelru
    because forex trading is a part time job
    because forex is a business and in business there are gains and losses
    so, make forex as an investment in the future field

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i should leave my job for this forex trade . forex is best way to earn huge money in short time . so if I leave my job right now then i could earn more money then my job basic .

Member harcklfr is an unknown quantity at this point harcklfr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skboyra View Post
    if you are a professional trader and think the amount you are earning is sufficient for your living then you can undoubtedly left the job either you should not left the job. but at the beginning stage i think forex trading you should take it as a part time jobs.
    Ehhh, I'm not too sure about that. If you have a job in this harsh economy you should keep it regardless of what income you get on the side. Dropping a constant source of income to go chase a pot of gold at the end of the graphed rainbow is never a good idea, especially when you never know what will happen next with your life.

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it is good to leave my job to trade forex if i have not mastered the game very well, but if i have mastered it very well and knowing i have withdrawn enough capital to pay my salary for a number of months, i can then stop or resign my job and face trading pure and true

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a professional trader and think the amount you are earning is sufficient for your living then you can undoubtedly left the job either you should not left the job. but at the beginning stage i think forex trading you should take it as a part time jobs.

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cerebrate its not fresh at all, because every someone wants a fortify job and this is actually a business which the soul not ever doing every indication, but in otherwise countries most of the people do that thing as a job and do naught without it, but there are the facilities available, and in our country we rightful doing this trading as a section instant job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 551 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)