+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 551 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that no one should go to his job, water for good reasons Forex currency trading must be a part time job to increase your capital and should not replace your full time job, currently the founder of his business and income is inflated until they get used to it. And Spirit after a suitable job I will get pregnant then this sticky sticky take this habit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you should be like that, but it only depends on you, it only depends on you to leave your job or not, but I must advise you not to do it before you can get money consistently from this business or not you will become very dangerous and Personally just being you, I personally want to do long-term work and steady income compared to being a full-time dealer in a company that is rich in opportunities and tensions while trading forex with opportunities to reach and decline so I want to be a dealer that is not professional,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is rixky but profitable. I think it is never a good idea to stop work now and become a full time trader because if you do that and if you lose all your money in any trade then you will be very disappointed. I am an electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Vietnam. My salary is $ 300 / month now. I have been trading forex for 3 years. Even though I only trade in the US session. In this case one can leave work and use a daily trading routine. But I cannot reach foreign exchange trading worth $ 300. Good luck

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are confident enough that you will be able to earn 50 USD per day continuously than for sure you can leave your job permanently. but if you are not sure than please do not leave your job for being a full time trader. because forex is a risky platform, many uncertain things might happen there. Good luck. and Advantageously I don't think I should leave work when I'm rumbling, 'I can deal with examples of components that I get from my work and regular processes and that but add to my income while I get guided income from my confusing dimension work to handle my orderly expenses. easy to cut in forex there is no problem that we will split the quantity in a month or will not get a loss,

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, that decision will be very bad. When you have a lot of money you can think about this. Full time trading is not a good choice for those who do work now. No need to leave your job for Forex. You have a laptop and you have a wireless modem, now store these two things for you whether on the bus or in the office. You don't need to see the market all the time. You have SL and TP. thanks.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you my friend, you should not leave my current job to become a full time trader, I advise you to stay in your current job because forex trading is very risky but if you are a professional trader, you can leave your job but You must be carful. good luck friend in advance and in other countries most people do that as a career and do nothing without it, but there are facilities available, and in our country, we only trade this as a part time job. I can trade in spare time that I get from work and daily routine and it only adds to my income while I get a steady income from my full time job to manage my routine expenses easily

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe forex trading can be managed well part time, even good traders do not supervise their trades in full but they spend time analyzing them well and setting stops and targets - although it would be better to see your trade every time you get time. and If you make money from constant forex, you will see how much you need to make money for life and after that make money from your current job so that it will give you a good example of how to use it

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by money maker View Post
    Ji han gram chhodana Chahte Hain apni current job ko to yah bhi bahut hi jyada Achcha Hota Hai Kyunki agar aap apni current job Ko Chhod Dete Hain to ismein aap hi ka fayda ya nuksan hota hai agar aapko lagta hai Forex trading Mujhe Itna satate the Kya Kar Meri current job Se Bhi Jyada De Dega to aapko current job karne ki jarurat Nahin Mil Ke Ghar baithkar Forex trading per hi trading Karen Taki aapko Jyada Jyada profit gain Hoga aap ek happy life Bazar sake tabhi aap ek acche din bhi kar Sakenge aur aap satisfy bhi Rahenge Forex trading se
    मेरी राय में, इस विदेशी मुद्रा में आपको सीधे पैसे नहीं मिलते हैं, जैसा कि आप चाहते हैं, न कि एक नियमित नौकरी की तरह, जहाँ आपको मासिक वेतन मिलता है, आपको बहुत कुछ सीखना है और पर्याप्त जानना है अगर आप चाहते हैं कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक आजीविका हो। यदि आपकी स्थिति में अभी भी एक स्थायी नौकरी है, तो मैं अतीत में एक नौकरी पर रहता हूं जब तक कि आप वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा पर पैसा नहीं कमा सकते हैं, तब आप यह तय कर सकते हैं कि कौन सी नौकरी बेहतर है या नौकरी को हटाना नहीं है

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her bar forex mien mayar ko nazar mien rakhna hota h jab ham as mien mayar ko nazar mien rakh ker trade ya posting kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada acha bonus hasil kerne k haqdar ban jate hien as lyee ham ko mayar ko dakh ker hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien mayari postig kerte hien tu ham as mien acha bonus hasil ker sakte hien aur ham as mien khud k lyee as mien kuch na kuch kamaee kar sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien sab cheezo dakh ker kaam karna hota h.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr ap ney forex market ki complete learning hasil kr lee hai tou es key bad ap apni current job ko leave kr sakty ho. Aur ap forex mai full tim,e jion kr sakty ho. Ap forex business mai full time jion krney key bad ap market mai daily ki best earning hasil kr sakty ho. Forex mai full time jion krney sey big earning hasil kr sakty ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 551 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)