+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 551 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki Forex trading se aap bahut hi achcha earn kar rahe hai aur mujhe nahi lagata hai ki aapko apna job chhodane ka jarurat hai kyoki aap part time karke hi good profit earn kar rahe hai, mere khyaal se aap part time job kar sakte hai aur full time trading. i think it up to your choice, if you like trading, of course my advice is leaving. I am trading full time now, too because i realise this field very interesting for making money. it is rather easier for earning than any job i take before. its your own desire if you think that you get more money profit and bright future in the forex you can leave you job and do forex as your full time job but you must have knowledge to do this and have control on your emotions...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether it's your current long lasting career & you may easily gain most from this in this case i believe it really is a bad choice available for you. You should utilize industry while your current not professional career but your career doesn't have any worth & you think it really is safer to industry compared to career, it really is your responsibility. I feel its not sensible in the slightest degree. As a result of every person desires a secure job and that is really a work that the user not continually doing every time. However in alternative countries almost all the folks do this factor just like a career and do nothing while not it. However there will be the facilities on the market, and in our own country we simply doing this trading as an area time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another aspect is the salary from a 9-5 job is risk free and you get it in many cases, but in forex you can get huge profits but you can also lose and there may be months where you cannot withdraw profits or even lose your capital so decide whether You can manage if you don't get money from forex for a month or two. and In my opinion you don't need to leave your job if you don't have a good strategy that you follow and you are sure to profit from it but if you have a good strategy and big capital I suggest to leave another job and become a full time forex trader worker

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not good at all, because every individual wants a protected job and this is actually a performance that the individual does not always do at any time, but in other countries most individuals do that factor as a profession and do nothing without it, but there is features available, and in our country, we only carry out these transactions as part-time jobs. and if you think that you have the ability that you can get a lot of money from forex .. and can make more profit from forex from your work and if you have knowledge about forex then you can leave your job and take forex as your profession .. as Forex is a very good business, you can make a lot with Forex and can make your standard of living higher than the work you give you standards.

Banned Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,973 Times in 5,008 Posts
    Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past.

Candlestick analysis is a very useful form of technical analysis. It works almost perfectly in volatile times but also functions adequately in less volatile times. All in all, candlesticks, as well as candlestick trading, works fairly well in isolation or when combined with one or two other indicators.

Candlesticks represent fluctuations in price for a certain period of time. Durations may be as little as one minute or as large as a week or month. The body of the candlestick is the price difference between the opening and the closing time. The two vertical lines on each side, which are called shadows or wicks, display the highest and the lowest point of the price for that period of time.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business which means it has the opportunity to make a profit and loss with your investment prize, it depends on your investment. It is your duty to lose or make a profit, but the work must pay us, I think you should not leave your job. Just take this business as a real part-time experience in your life better than any other activity and e to ap se ye kaho ga k ap forex ko part time karin kyu forex pal i tola to pal me maasha and i think when you decide to work duplicate your lot size, always think that to make it in the form of two deals, so you can act all in one thing. With this, you can reduce the losses incurred and the possibility of higher profits and the possibility of higher losses in our trading. We must always use the appropriate lot size when we trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

Iqlevel (2019-12-10)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders should not leave their current jobs because the forex market is open 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. So traders can trade whenever they want. If traders have a good system, traders can open trades and they do their other work. and I think traders should not leave their current jobs because the forex market is open 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. So traders can trade whenever they want. If traders have a good system, traders can open trades and they do their other work.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually dude I've quit my previous job to become a full-time trade on the forex market. I assume that I cannot get enough from my previous job so I have taken forex as my professional job and as a professional job I have given my full time to trade on the forex market. and dependent. . If you are 100% sure that you can live your life without problems. . . of the profits you get from forex ... Then you have to leave your current job. . . But you have to think several times before making a decision like that. .

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especially I am a new trader from the forex trading business. I have a job and also I have a business. That I can say per month 100 USD. But now my income in the forex trading business forum per month is 450 USD. But forex trading is the most profitable than my personal work. so I can try to leave my personal job and become a full time forex trader. and actually it depends on the merchant's state of mind. because if someone wants to think of it as a full time job, he can leave his current job. but those who want to take it as a part-time job cannot leave their current job.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear brother is business may profit aur loss dono he expected han agr aap ko musalsal loss ho to phar bhe himat nahe harni chaiya balkah aap ko apni trade ka jaiza laina chaiya aur apny weak points aur apni mistakes ko control karna chaiya un say learn krian aur un ko repeat na hony dain is k ilawa zyada mehnat krian aur zyada learning krian aap zrur kamyab ho jaian gay aur achi earning krian gay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 551 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)