+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no way dear aap ko kabhi bhi forex market mein trading karny k liye hamen apni job ko leave nhi karna chaye ku k dear hamen forex market mein trading mein hamen kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai is liye job nhi karni chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-07-05)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar ap itna profit daily ka earn easily kar sakty ho to yakinan ap is se zaida bhi earn kar sakty ho jo k apki job ki pay se bohat zaida hai.ap agar job chor do or apna wo time bhi forex pe do to ap to bohat zaida earning kar sakty hain.lakin yeh ap pe depend karta hai k ap kitni time tak forex use kar sakty ho kiun zaida forex se insaan ukta bhi jata hai. i think its not good at all, because every person wants a secure job and this is actually a work which the user not always doing every time, but in other countries most of the people do that thing as a career and do nothing without it, but there are the facilities available, and in our country we just doing this trading as a part time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suppose its bad whatsoever, on the grounds that each individual needs a secure work and this is really a work which the client not continually doing against all odds, however in different nations the greater part of the individuals do that thing as a profession and do nothing without it, however there are the offices ready, and in our nation we simply doing this trading as low maintenance work.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we want a very suitable and easy way of earning for this purpose we join so many companies and work for the day and night but at the forex by a month or sometime of the trading of the forex trading we can earn a lot of money from the forex and if we trade on the forex for the whole time then there are the bight chances for the earning a lot. I think we have to think twice if we wanted to leave full-time employment and in forex trading, it is very risky business, but if we really have mastered this trade, then we can leave other jobs and full-time in forex trading, because this business will give you more money.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear frnd you should not leave your job if you get loss in forex at anytime then you have a good option of your job which give you 300$ so i think 300$ are better in a month if you have nothing you should join a forex as a part time job which give you a profit and just keep in mind every business have a profit and loss so you should also remember your loss which will come at any time

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello friend, Vietnamese. Thanks for the subject. I same i used to be in your home. I actually have employment with a monthly wage of adequate to $ three hundred. i am skillful in Forex mercantilism can do over $ three hundred a minimum of in an exceedingly month. during this case will leave the task and used the routine of daily mercantilism. however that I couldn't reach the three hundred dollar trade exchange. cannot leave the task. and unbroken in Forex mercantilism in times of any performance when finishing my job .

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friends, thank you for the Vietnamese. I was in your place. I have a job and $ 300, you pay the same. I have $ 300 or more can be achieved for at least one month in Forex Trading is not efficient. In this case, the routine can be used to work with a contract. But I can not achieve the $ 300 trade oehwanreul, do not. You can not leave job. A certain action takes place at the end of my work in forex trading.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, Vietnamese. Thanks for the topic. I said I was in your place. I have a job with a monthly salary of equal to $ 300. I am skillful in Forex trading can achieve more than $ 300 at least in a month. In this case can leave the job and used the routine of daily trading. But that I could not achieve the $ 300 trade foreign exchange. can not leave the job. and kept in Forex trading in times of any specific :-)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because every person wants a secure job and this is actually a work which the user not always doing every time but in other countries most of the people to the people do that thing as a career and do nothing without it but there are the facilties available and our country we just doing this trading as a part time job for me if i were i you i would prfer to have a permanent job.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It truly is your responsibility, along with the workforce in its entirety in addition to eaves of this task, Exercise however imagine NE i different days to weeks you could have your livelihood, you won't need to. Is it doesn't time and keep your livelihood, and solely deal this actual alternate pace better. Time period in addition to evolved into some sort of business position. bhai mein to kahu ga k ap apni job ko leave na karo kyou k forex trading ko hum wesay b part time he kartay hay aur jo ap 300 $ earn kar rahay ho apni job sy wo 300 $ bohot achi rakam hai mein kahu ga k ap itni lalach mein na aao aur forex trading ko part time rakhtay howay work karo kyou k forex trading ko 4 sy 5 hour dena bohot enough hota hai hum in 4 sy 5 hours mein monthly 1000$ sy up earn kar saktay hay to kyou job chori jaye jis sy 300$ b aa rahay ho my answer is k ap apni job k sath he rakho forex trading ko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 551 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)